The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LF: looking for armored core nexus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there anyone here willing to lend or sell there armored core nexus CD, cause i've been looking for it for about two months, ung mura lng po ^ ^, you can also txt me, 09158534851 tnx Big grin
Hi Chaos. Welcome to the republic.

I suggest you skip Nexus altogether and go straight to playing AC: The Last Raven.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+March 15, 2007 01:09 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ March 15, 2007 01:09 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hi Chaos. Welcome to the republic.

I suggest you skip Nexus altogether and go straight to playing AC: The Last Raven. [/quote:60d44465dd]
Smile)
Why's that?
I mean...
Why skip Nexus?
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+March 15, 2007 03:34 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ March 15, 2007 03:34 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Why's that?
I mean...
Why skip Nexus? [/quote:5395e5ff2e]
LR has better overall balance (not that it's perfect). And because you can actually spend more time piloting than waiting for your generator to recover from heat-caused output down.
I'm not saying that Nexus was bad.

It's just that all the parts in Nexus are in LR too, albeit balanced differently. Aside from that, everyone else is playing LR or AC4 right now. Finding people to play Nexus with may be difficult.
Umm you did say that all nexus parts are in LR but ... WHERE'S THE LX!!! T_T I can't find it
I have Nexus and I'm willing to do business,but problem is....I'm down south! come and get it Ninja
Just what NiX said, I suggest you PLAY LAST RAVEN INSTEAD OF NEXUS even if it's your first time to play the NX-LR era. LR's mechanics have been nerfed a little and it's more balanced than NX's mechanics. LR is easier to play lol, but if you're collecting AC games I can't blame you lol.

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+March 15, 2007 06:41 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ March 15, 2007 06:41 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Umm you did say that all nexus parts are in LR but ... WHERE'S THE LX!!! T_T I can't find it[/quote:9cc38daf3e]
LOL Then that means you'll have to unlock the part. Read some FAQs from gamefaqs and then boom.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+March 15, 2007 06:22 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ March 15, 2007 06:22 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'm not saying that Nexus was bad.

It's just that all the parts in Nexus are in LR too, albeit balanced differently. Aside from that, everyone else is playing LR or AC4 right now. Finding people to play Nexus with may be difficult.[/quote:15cad7ab42]

hmm, maybe i should just forget about nexus, i just want to know the story by playing it anyway Smile
it's just that, hindi me mapakale if i don't know or experienced playing the past AC games -_-
Story is they all fought and died happily ever after...the end LOL
I think disc 2 of nexus is soemthing not to miss ... I for one wanted nexus only because of that...

oh yeah if you still have a wanting for Nexus the shops at Sta. Lucia has it .. you just have to order ... that is if you could get here...
Ey, where can I get AC Nexus, wala lang mukhang interesting yung story nya, well, medyo nalilito ako sa ibang story like the fall of Navis corp. I already played LR and NB, oh yeah yung mura lang.
Mukhang walang pirated na Nexus ah. Hey, I'll give my Nexus to anyone who can get down here down south
ToWhistleavenflau09

Where south do you live?(Di me pupunta, 'cauz may pagka poor me eh)

To:everyone

I hope I can find AC Nexus parang wala na eh.
Pages: 1 2