The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR: SP (Shadow Panzer)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<!--QuoteBegin-Shadow Panzer+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shadow Panzer)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Credit: Fox
[Image: Shadow_Panzer.jpg]

Armoring Parts:
EYE3 (0,4,5,1,0)
99UL (0,0,5,5,0)
LANGUR (7,3,0,0,0)
DINGO (0,0,4,6,0)

Internal Parts:
GULL (accel)
LOTUS (0,8,2)
ANANDA (cooling)

Attacking Parts:
GAR
69M
RL
BP
ELF3 (hanger L)

Optional Parts:
AMINO, ES, SS, 9L+, CODON, PRIMER, MARISHI[/quote:7b6f95a2fd]
I need help on improving the mobility without changing RL and BP.
And since I've got myself a short-range blade, should I stick to the EYE3 or should I change it into EYE4 for the short-range blade?

Any suggestions on the parts? I still need help lol.
Wish I could help but,I don't know this anymore LOL
Want mobility? Ditch the ELF3. Promise. Your weapons are already overkill to begin with.
Uh ok. If you're wondering what's going on with the ELF3 I just got it for the missions lol. Anyway, since the LANGUR arms have been tuned to weight a lot of times, eh would it break that fast? I was just wondering since some guy from gamefaqs told me before that the more tunes you put on weight, the more likely your part will brake lol. Hm, removing the blade sounds logical, now why didn't I think about it lol. It looks like I'll have to stick with the EYE3 then.

<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Mar 15 2007, 12:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Mar 15 2007, 12:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Wish I could help but,I don't know this anymore LOL[/quote:d4ce722252]
LOL ravenflau09 is probably the one who spams better than I am!

Tongue LOL Tongue
And with the ELF3 removed, you can probably change the LANGUR into arms that have more defense. Your call.
This is a good design, and it's quick and mobile enough. You don't need any more mobility, cause that'd require hovers. Tongue

EDIT: Oh yeah, your optionals don't fit.
Whoops, my bad. There, edited the OPs.

Anyway, what's a better arm? LOL My core's going OW if I change the arms into MACAQUE, since it's probably the arms I usually prefer when using LW arms.
you could try the sl, but you would get a considerable drop in en def.

fg and fl also look like good alternatives.
Hm, ok I'll try it later. Uh is GIBBON2 fine to use?
gibbon2 is kinda meh. the stats are a little bit unbalanced.