The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Accendare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Accendare (illuminating)

[Image: Accendare.jpg]

Frame
QUEEN - 40 cooling, 30 solid defense, 30 energy defense
ICURUS - 60 cooling, 40 solid defense
94FL - 70 cooling, 30 solid defense
0S2 - 50 cooling, 50 solid defense

Internal and motive parts
Vulture 2 - 100 booster heat
COWRY
G91 - 100 energy output
ANANDA - 30 energy drain, 70 cooling

Weapons and Equipment
RM3
SATYROS
GAST
GAST

Optionals
AMINO
069ES
069SS
KISSYOH
075LA
079L+
CODON
RIBOSE
MARISHI

frame colors
see pic

Weapon colors - all white

More of the same from your resident AC idiot. Comments please. Tongue
Nice, I love GASTs. You probably overdid the cooling, but now let's see:

In the armoring parts of your AC, you can probably get the usual head, which is S2 or S4 then just give it a back radar, preferably RA. Yeah, it's unique since no one uses the ICURUS because there are better cores than ICURUS. You can swap it for HELIOS, UL2, or even EOS if you want OB cores. You can also try using E2 or 98E if you want an EO core. Since you don't really need that cooling, try testing MACAQUE for a balanced LW arm stats. Change the S2 into COUGAR2 or probably DINGO if you want to.

For the internal parts, well you could try changing the FCS into F73H for dual gunning, and I dunno about F69, but it should work too. Now for the internal systems; they're fine, but you could try changing the tunes for the internal parts like this:

VULTURE2 (accel) or (20% boost power | 80% accel)
G91 (probably 8 for output and 2 for cap)
ANANDA (cooling)

Now for the weapons setup. Well I don't have any recommendations, they work me. Tongue
zOMG!~!!1!! a useable Icarus design!?!?!? Shock Shock Shock
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Mar 9 2007, 07:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Mar 9 2007, 07:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> zOMG!~!!1!! a useable Icarus design!?!?!?&nbsp; Shock&nbsp; Shock&nbsp; Shock [/quote:a596800f80]
I know, right? LOL

Designing around it is a challenge, but it can be done, apparently. Haha
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+Mar 9 2007, 09:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ Mar 9 2007, 09:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Mar 9 2007, 07:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Mar 9 2007, 07:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> zOMG!~!!1!! a useable Icarus design!?!?!? Shock Shock Shock [/quote:c0fa97dffd]
I know, right? LOL

Designing around it is a challenge, but it can be done, apparently. Haha [/quote:c0fa97dffd]
So is it okay? I admit that i picked the ICURUS for the AP over the HELIOS. That and the combination of QUEEN, HELIOS and 0S2 legs didn't look aesthetically pleasing so i picked the ICURUS instead. I'm a bit vain when it comes to designing cores and looks play a part in my choice of equipment.

Does it pass?
That's how I probably make my designs.

LOL
how much surplus energy do you have on this thing? the FL and the S3 are quite drainy...
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Mar 14 2007, 09:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Mar 14 2007, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> how much surplus energy do you have on this thing? the FL and the S3 are&nbsp; quite drainy... [/quote:b85dfd9f22]
FL have manageable drain IMO. Not as good as the FG, but still good. Plus the added cooling's always a plus, right?

And the legs are S2s, WAAAY less drain than the monster S3.
woops! i thought those were a pair of S3's hahaha....

my bad.

LOL
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+March 14, 2007 09:56 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ March 14, 2007 09:56 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> how much surplus energy do you have on this thing? the FL and the S3 are quite drainy... [/quote:1712e52410]
I dunno really just how much surplus EN i've got with it but OB seems to last decently long enough. I use S2s, JAGUAR2s, COUGAR2s and LYNX2s in a lot of my designs and they seem okay for me. Sue me, i don't really pay much attention to the numbers.