The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: A new C&C is coming out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cain is at it again and its up to the GDI to beat the crap outta him

anyway here's the specs I know

way to many units
5GB file size
all pc reqs are way to high >_<
Goddamit, 5GB lol.

So it's a GDI-NOD conflict again.
yup and he said the orig westwood time would be on the helm
Confusing... helm? What the heck is that?

Explain clearly.
Blink your vocabulary isn't very wide is it...

I meant that the old Westwood team would be the ones who'll manning the post (wait you also don't know what this means) , I mean the Westwood team are the ones who probably took command in making this game.
cant wait for that new game
be ready to part with your wallets ... you'll need all of the top of the line parts for your pc for this with (that's wat my friend said)

anywayz I do hope EA learned from their mistake with Generals
what mistakes in the generals? its fine game
EA is BS. Westwood is better.

Now do you know what's the title of the game? So that I could search it.
generals is nowhere near the C&C series its a good game but its story is only something to make the general U.S public to be more patriotic .... U.S.A. vs China vs G.L.A come on shelly!
command and conquer 2 thats the title of the game
<!--QuoteBegin-beastkiller+Mar 7 2007, 08:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (beastkiller @ Mar 7 2007, 08:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->command and conquer 2 thats the title of the game[/quote:dd4e373d7d]
Nope, it's Command and Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. Tongue

<a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_&_Conquer_3:_Tiberium_Wars' target='_blank'>C&C3: Tiberuim Wars</a>

[Image: Ttpic.jpg]

The GDI Zone Troopers remind me of Starcraft's Marine and Warhammer soldiers. Big grin

[Image: Cc_screen001.jpg]
OMG it's GDI vs NOD again Blink
I hope this one is a hit ... oh yeah some more details minimum ram req is 512 mb...
Bleh. I'm confident this would be a hit. Since it's Westwood Studios who made this game, not the crappy EA. Wink
Pages: 1 2