The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Bokura ga Ita
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What if one day you meet your soul mate at first sight, the person who's mere sight makes your heart beat faster than the acceleration stat of the BIRDIE (no pun intended) and shoots all sense out of ones mind, like getting hit by the LX cannon?

That other person becomes the most important person to you, but what if that person was impossible to reach, and everything seems to go against you? Things happen so fast and the next thing you know, you're already holding hands in the park while drinking a cup of hot chocolate on a cold day. Its quite a miracle that the person you like the most becomes the person who likes you the most as well. Everything is fine and perfect.

What if you got more than you bargained for, and that special person really wasn't what you thought they'd really be? What if the past caught up with him, will you still be able to forgive what he did, will you still stand by their side and comfort them? What if it was too much of a burden that it hurts you as well, will you still hold on to the most important person to you? Will you still be able to trust them or other people from now on?

[Image: bgi01-01.jpg]
Nana: Huh? Yano: Smile

Being an average person isn't easy for Nana Takahashi, the cute simple school girl who's love life is the subject of "Bokura ga Ita" a high school love story. The love interest of this innocent girl is a popular pretty boy named Motoharu Yano, a laid-back kind of guy who's popular in school for his charisma, and seemingly unshakable personality.

This is the story of the ups and downs between Nana and Yano, the main characters of this heart warming, and painfully realistic anime. This shojo anime will definitely appeal to those who're in for a gritty portrayal of a high school love relationship in 26 episodes.
Quote:What if one day you meet your soul mate at first sight, the person who's mere sight makes your heart beat faster than the acceleration stat of the BIRDIE (no pun intended) and shoots all sense out of ones mind, like getting hit by the LX cannon?

funny how you relate this weapons to a love story,But it would be cool to see a cupid shoots a LX cannon to the lovers,that would Wack Wacko
Well, Cupid uses an MPX missile system on me (The Large Missiles). It's dead slow and hits the ground more often than its intended target Tongue. But when it hits, I'm gonna feel it.

(I'm not kidding, it takes a lot to impress me. But when I do, well, I stick to it for a long, long time.) Smile)

Anyway, watch the show if you're interested. It's really worth it! Big grin
Hmm...
Sound interesting...

Ganyan pa naman ang mga trip ko...
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Feb 25 2007, 12:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Feb 25 2007, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quote:What if one day you meet your soul mate at first sight, the person who's mere sight makes your heart beat faster than the acceleration stat of the BIRDIE (no pun intended) and shoots all sense out of ones mind, like getting hit by the LX cannon?

funny how you relate this weapons to a love story,But it would be cool to see a cupid shoots a LX cannon to the lovers,that would Wack Wacko [/quote:4eb0d57245]
<!--QuoteBegin-Leperman+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Leperman)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Well, Cupid uses an MPX missile system on me (The Large Missiles). It's dead slow and hits the ground more often than its intended target Tongue. But when it hits, I'm gonna feel it.[/quote:4eb0d57245]
<a href='http://ravenrepublic-forums.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=291' target='_blank'>Not this again!</a> Smile)
hmmm....

looks cool...

must watch..... Smile)
Have watched it(and finished it) for some time now. All I can say is that I got interested in it abt 10eps. Then all the heavy sad part pilled up. I'll discuss this further when I review this later..