The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR: Spirit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot Name: Shadow
AC Name: Spirit

Head: Eye /Def shell 5/ Cooling 5/
Core: 840/UL /Def shell 5/ Cooling 5/
Arms: FL (Lightweight) /Def shell 5/ Cooling 5/
Legs: Jaguar2 /Max Weight Capacity 5/ Cooling 5/
Booster: V2 /Boost power 10/
Gen: G-91 /Output 10/
Rad: Ananda /Cooling 10/
Ext: RM
R. Arm: Shade
L. Arm: R3
R. Back: Nymphe
L. Back:--
Inside:--
R. Hangar:--
L. Hangar: LB2
FCS: F73H

Op:
Amino, ES, SS, EC, L+, Codon, Marishi...

This is one of my PVP builds...

The main problem here the very low AP and Defense but it does not give major problems in battles, in fact it served me well...

Speed is top priority in this design so feel free to criticize this design as long it adds speed...
Well, if its just speed you're after, then just slap on the Dingo or Dingo2 and watch your speed increase with no significant changes to defense thanks to LR's BS underweighing mechanism. You can even try the FA legs to boost your AP and defense as well while retaining its current boost speed.

The weapon build is alright IMO, and can be quite competitive with a balance of EN and shell based offensive systems. If you want, I suggest the LB3 or the ELF3 as alternatives for blades, as both can really take a chunk out of your opponent when they hit.

One problem I see is the possible lack of cooling in the event you decide to use OB frequently. So the G91 might not be the best generator for this design despite the energy it provides to power the SHADE. So if you can't handle the OB heat then you might be interested in the LOTUS as an alternative.

On defense and AP, you really can't do anything about it unless you're willing to let the AC be a little bit slower to accomodate tougher (and heavier) parts.
energy weapon + blade nowadays doesn't work like the old moonsawa cheddar combo.
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Feb 21 2007, 12:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Feb 21 2007, 12:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->energy weapon + blade nowadays doesn't work like the old moonsawa cheddar combo.[/quote:ae67318c39]
Its a dual gunner with a blade for backup. Shades

Its using the SHADE + R3 combo on a lightweight OB frame. Although I thought it was a blader at first as well because of the arrangement of the parts. Tongue

Anyway, for the sake of speed, try the ELF2 instead of you're looking for a decent backup blade since its lighter than most blades and should give you an extra few points of speed.
Shade's alright on this build, if you know how to use it against moving targets. If you're having difficulty firing it while moving in OB however, try out the Mini-Sawa (98L). Although you get less shots and less heat, every shot will most likely hit. Just add on a hanger underneath to make your longetivity greater. Plus, it's lighter, so what do you get?

More speed. Big grin

Low defense won't really matter if you can stay mobile and unreachable, while having the capacity to hit at any moment you choose. At least in theory, haha.
Yeah sometimes I have problem with the OB heat, So sometimes I keep most tuning on Cooling depending on the situation...

Kinda think of I've forgot about the dingo 2 (more speed+Less drain)...