The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Eifenizel...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot Name: Shinigami
AC Name: Eifenizel

Head: H11-QUEEN 0-3-6-1-0
Core: CR-C98E2 0-7-3-0-0
Arms: CR-A92XS 0-1-5-4-0
Legs: LF04-LIZARD 0-3-3-4-0

Booster: B05-GULL 0-0-0-10
Generator: G02-MAGNOLIA 0-10-0
Radiator: ANANDA 0-0-10

FCS: CR-F82D2
Inside: NONE
Extension: E07AM-MORAY
Back Unit R: CR-WBW98LX
Arm Unit R: CR-WR88G2
Arm Unit L: YWH13M-NIX

O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+, O02-ORGANELLE, O03-CODON, MARISHI

So yeah...
It's not actually for my use, but for a friend...

He used to be my pilot, and I'm his designer, that's how we play back then...
He stopped playing since 2002, and well, we're trying to get him back up his feet and came up with this design...

It's not that strong really, actually, it's not strong...
But it allows the use of the grenade launcher in mid-air [something he always wanted to do, kaso walang plus] and spam at the same time, plus the LX for additional firepower...

It has a lot of bugs, which I think already turned into roaches...
An optional weapon setup would be this:
Back Unit R: CR-WB91LGL
Back Unit L: YWB35L-GERYON3
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 /ROC4
Arm Unit L: CR-WL95G

Thanks in advance...
<span style='color:orange'>Nice, but you can probably change the GULL into VULTURE2 for more acceleration and change the MAGNOLIA into G91 for lower calorific value.

You could probably change the QUEEN into SPIDER for better EN defense and lower EN drain if you want to. Though I'm not sure about the weight.

Anyway, maybe you could use the F73H instead of the F82D2. F73H is probably the best FCS when it comes to using dual weapons.

LX is fine with me. The E2 core would probably be ok but remember its defenses suck a bit. At least it's good if you're trying to kill your opponent ASAP.

Nice to hear about your friend coming back. Big grin</span>
Nice, weapons are designed for immediate impact. But change the boosters or generators. Heating should be a priority in quads.
The GULL + MAGNOLIA will give you heat problems, maybe you could try the G84P + Vulture 2 or at least change the GULL into the BIRDIE2 or VULTURE2 if you've got the cooling in the event you're planning to stick to the MAGNOLIA, up to you really.

Also, CAMS (Core AMS) and EXT AMS don't work at the same time. So its prolly better to just rely on the passive CAMS and change the MORAY into something like the JIREN to help your energy problems in the event of a generator blow-out. After all, you're using the mighty (and drainy) LX cannon Big grin

I'll test the alternate weapon setups later Tongue
I'm actually having a problem setting up this AC, because I've -somehow- forgotten Shini's attack style...

I'm also thinking of swithing Eifie into a Humanoid -na naman?-...
geryon > geryon3 Tongue
I went for geryon3 because it could be spammed and dropped...

I'll post the finished version2 next week after I play...