The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: 300
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Mar 15 2007, 12:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Mar 15 2007, 12:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> But I still don't like those type of women who can actually do that to her husband even if it was for a cost.. <_< [/quote:f63f58e046]
The point was that she was ready to do all that in order to help her husband. That move on her part was supposed to show her strength of character and conviction as a Spartan woman, not her (correct or incorrect) morality.
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+March 12, 2007 12:48 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ March 12, 2007 12:48 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yeah I guess you're right.. LOL

But I still don't like those type of women who can actually do that to her husband even if it was for a cost.. <_<
Anyway,you seemed serious about this Nix o'buddy,by any chance you experienced these kinds of things?? Shifty [/quote:c6dac83bee]
Yes I have experience on this, but that's not the point.

The point is that what she did wasn't necessarily wrong and it wasn't necessarily right either. The point is that right and wrong isn't as simple as black and white in the real world.

But ravenflau, think of it this way:

Which of the following scenarios shows greater love:

1. A wife that is willing to do anything for her husband just to ensure that her husband comes back safe from a battle, even if it means allowing herself to be taken advantage of.

OR

2. A wife that simply waits patiently, loyally, idly... praying for her husband to come back from battle.
actually 2) is better LOL

sorry,I didn't know you experinced that thing,sorry dog
The truth is that neither is more correct than the other.

LOL it doesn't matter man. It's not like I got killed in a war.
But what exactly happened???care to share with us??just curious
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+March 15, 2007 03:00 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ March 15, 2007 03:00 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The truth is that neither is more correct than the other. [/quote:23afcb4b4c]
Yeah, but in Gorgo's situation number one could have had a better and swifter outcome for the 300. Action over words and fidelity, in her own capacity.

I say HAVE HAD because [spoiler follows]<span style='color:white'>they all died anyway. LOL</span> (Now that I've typed it out, was that really a spoiler? Smile))
As far as i'm concerned, they should've titled it "299" instead since one of the legion missed out on the last battle.

Just kidding. Tongue
Who's Gorgo??the king??
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+March 15, 2007 03:55 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ March 15, 2007 03:55 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> As far as i'm concerned, they should titled it "299" instead since one of the legion missed out on the last battle. [/quote:1ca7bf6ba9]
Or '20-25', since that's all they showed. Tongue

EDIT: Real, provable actors that is. The others could have been CGI for all I know. I didn't get the chance to watch the making of this.

ravenflau, Gorgo was the queen of Sparta.
OOOoohh....that's a girl's name?? Shock
Yes, yes it is, young grasshopper. -_-

EDIT: Just looking at the graphic novel now. Apparently Gorgo had a really small part there.
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+March 15, 2007 06:42 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ March 15, 2007 06:42 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes, yes it is, young grasshopper. -_-

EDIT: Just looking at the graphic novel now. Apparently Gorgo had a really small part there. [/quote:5f79dac831]
The hell!? You really bought a copy off the book!? Woot

So just how small was her highness's part in the book? No spoilers please since i'm gonna try to get my uncle to send me his copy,
she'll probably just be there to make love with her husband and with everybody else LOL
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+March 15, 2007 07:03 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ March 15, 2007 07:03 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+March 15, 2007 06:42 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ March 15, 2007 06:42 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes, yes it is, young grasshopper. -_-

EDIT: Just looking at the graphic novel now. Apparently Gorgo had a really small part there. [/quote:292d97281e]
The hell!? You really bought a copy off the book!? Woot

So just how small was her highness's part in the book? No spoilers please since i'm gonna try to get my uncle to send me his copy, [/quote:292d97281e]
No, but torrents are kind. Tongue

She gets like, 7 panels. I'm not opening the 5th book until I'm done poring over the fourth.
Meh...I just noticed that the roar the spartans use was "AWU!!!" or something like that..this is similar to the Sex bomb girl's "get get Aww!!!" LOL

can't imagine them doing those dances that the SBG does Vomit
Pages: 1 2 3 4