The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Call Center AC Pilots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hehe, guys Im just curious kung cno cno sa atin dito ay nagtatrabaho sa call centers and yet still find to game till their hearts content.

Im working as a IT Analyst for Sykes, K-pointe-Cubao.

Mabuhay lahat ng taga raven-republic!
i'm a medical transcriptionist Tongue
Haha! Astig!!!
I don't work yet, but with an upcoming competition that I am training for, I might as well be, with regards to the amount of free time that's left to me.

But being the gamer that I am, I risk grades and performance by staying up until 2-3 AM sometimes, just playing. Tongue

On a side note, this summer I'll be experiencing my first 9-5 job. Haha.
We have a member here who's also a call center agent who call himself a 'call(center)boy' unfortunately, he's so busy, he has no time for AC or post here...

As for me, still in the lower ranks of life...
Well if you're in the industry, you'll learn to survive by sleeping 4 hours a day. And your biological clock is ruined as hell. It took me almost a year to completely adjust in this environment.

Now, I can stay awake for 3 days tops with power naps (15 minute naps) and supported by Enervon and Extra Joss.

I don't like coffee since Im intolerant to it.
Feth, i just realized that i resemble this thread. Meron palang ganito...
Ikaw ba yung sinasabihan ni Serene na call center boy? Tongue
si bossing AEA1 sya cguradong busy bilid talga ako sa kanya

ako ... well thesises, books, and lots of typing ... all of that just to survive >_<
Goatling Wrote:Ikaw ba yung sinasabihan ni Serene na call center boy? Tongue

Nope. I'm quite sure i was still a bum when that comment (not to mention this thread) came out.

But Vhayste is right. Consume too much caffeine and eventually, you'll develop a resistance to it. Right now, i take in four to six cups per shift and i still feel sleepy.