The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Jupiter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: dscn0660nc9.jpg]

Head: YH15-DRONE
Core: C06-EOS
Arms: A04-BABOON
Legs: CR-LT81A2
Booster: built in
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91 (10 output)
Radiator: ANANDA (10 cooling)
Inside: HIJIRI DECOY DISPENSER
Extension: JIREN ENERGY PACK
Back Unit R: CR-WBW98G GRENADE LAUNCHER
Back Unit L: CR-WBW98G GRENADE LAUNCHER
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93RL LINER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: WH04HL-KRSW HI LASER RIFLE

O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, KISSYOH, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, CR-O86R+,
MARISHI,

Tunes will go to EN defense and cooling

Swap KSAW with BP, HIJIRI with MEDUSA2, and G91 with FUDOH for a less risk version which is more effective IMO in a serious environment.

A rather hard to use AC but very fun and rewarding if used properly. Spam the HIJIRI a lot if fighting an AC reliant on missiles. Joust with the 98G or use it from mid to long range from cover. Use the RL + KSAW for some damage at mid range while you roll (Don't boost because its a waste of energy better used on the KSAW at the proper range). Take note of your heat and energy gauges, and make sure not to push the AC too much. The JIRENs are to bail you out in the event of a tight situation, and should be used wisely.

Fun AC to use in tank-on-tank battles Tongue
What can I say?

I'd prefer the GL on a tank though. Especially on the heavier legs.

Damn I remember that hand combo. Haha. <a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYNWUhpKceU' target='_blank'>Nightmares for sure</a>. Tongue
This one feels tough...
Coincidentally, I made an AC with the same weapon combo...
So I know how it feels to actually use it...
IMO, It's menacingly strong...

And with Lord Rick on this one...
Ack...

Anyways, I think you should try the GL for the RBW on this one...
for attack power ba...
Then either a chaingun for the LBW or a 69M machinegun as a RAW...

Wala lang suggestion lang...
try u lx cannon more powerful punch hehehe
Ah... I don't think the LX would be good on this one...

Oh...
Grenade launchers pala yung back weapons...

Ok... Forget about my suggestions...

1 more tank anf we'll be all set for PACTII's Battle City battle mode...
Haha!
Well as far as the frame goes, I can vouch for its effectiveness, as it is almost the same as my GANTRITHOR tank, except for the arms (although my tank did have the BABOON for arms at one point Tongue). Hahah. Fun fun fun! And with proven weapons, this is surely a winner.

Dunno about the KRSW though. The BP/FUDOH variant is theoretically more threatening in my opinion... Tongue

EDIT: ...but what do I know? I'm some traitor that hasn't touched AC in several weeks. Tongue
Hehe... You're not the only one...

Just touched a controller again this afternoon.

Ah let me see...
I think Fudoh's charge time isn't that good...
So I think g91 would be a litle better on this one...
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Feb 12 2007, 10:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Feb 12 2007, 10:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> ...but what do I know? I'm some traitor that hasn't touched AC in several weeks. Tongue [/quote:5dc663c787]
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hehe... You're not the only one...

Just touched a controller again this afternoon.[/quote:5dc663c787]
Zounds! What is this treachery I hear?! Treachery! Treason! Traitors!

...haha, ako rin, kakabalik ko lang sa AC. XD

I think the Sawa is just there para hindi na maiingit si Rick kapag may gagamit ng Sawa sa tanke niya. Tongue
The BP/FUDOH is almost as good as the G91/KSAW because the BP drains with 2 digit numbers while the KSAW drains at 722 IIRC. Given the drain difference between the 2 generators while equiping the said weapons respectively, I think the BP/FUDOH wins out because it does offer almost the same refresh rate, with the addition of running a lot cooler than the G91 (However, the BP is not as satisfying as the KSAW when it hits Tongue).

As much as the LX can turn the tide of battle in 1 hit, it drains too much on an already fairly drainy AC.

Also added the SPIDER head with the BP/FUDOH variant to boost EN defense, though I have to rely less on radar to track opponents and keep away from huge obstacles in CQ... What do you guys think?

What is this trechery I hear of? Shock
BUT BUT BUT!

The FUDOH allows you to utilize your overboost far more than the G91 can.

My Gantrithor tank used to have the G91, but it just kept overheating whenever I overboosted against opponents with rapid-fire weapons.

So... Yeah I guess if you're playing for fun, the G91/KRSW will definitely serve your purpose better. FUDOH/BP is more top-tier, however. (not to say that the former isn't good. Tongue)