The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR: Alhakous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ACLR: Alhakous

Armoring Parts:
Head: LONGHORN (0,0,1,9,0)
Core: EOS (energy)
Arms: GIBBON2 (0,3,7,0,0)
Legs: LT78A (energy)

Internal Parts:
Booster: N/A
FCS: F73H
Generator: FUDOH (output)
Radiator: ANANDA (cooling)

Attacking Parts:
Extension: 98HB
Inside:
Back R: 87LF
Back L: 78GL
Arm R: BP
Arm L: BP

Optional Parts:
AMINO, ES, EC, KISSYOH, 9L+, MARISHI

Paint: Alhakous (General)
Base (41,41,45)
Aid (40)
Optional (90,90,75)
Detail (200)
Joint (115, 115, 58)
B Weapons: Yellow
A Weapons: Black

Currently experimenting about tanks, I can't bear with my curiosity, so I've been wondering how to use tanks in LR unlike from the SL era. 'Tried making use of 98HB for hovering above, but somehow I'm wondering if they're useless as hell or do they actually have hidden techniques.
ewww longhorn.....
LONGHORN looks like my head in real life.

Okay... I would like to put LADYB but it doesn't have any radar, and you, wanzerfreak...!

Whatsa better head for a tankie? lol
Ehehe...
Kunat Boy~!
Longhorn's ok IMO...

Hover Boosters huh...
Anyway...
Makunat naman ini eh...

Mind if I try this AC's style on my Obsdidian?
Uhh, sure go ahead.

The hovers are used just for fun like floating in the air. I don't really think it's that useful especially if you're using this design, lol.
In theory -because I was just planning to test it out this saturday but you beat me to it- there is no such thing as a flying carabao because they $h!t hard.

By that I mean, with high defense, and the ability to use back cannons up in the air, even with their underside for a weakpoint, flying tanks could be useful as DFAAC's...

I'm not that sure though...
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Jan 26 2007, 09:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Jan 26 2007, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> By that I mean, with high defense, and the ability to use back cannons up in the air, even with their underside for a weakpoint, flying tanks could be useful as DFAAC's... [/quote:f7612f05fb]
Hell yeah. Get Fudoh or Kujaku, fly up, and pound them into oblivion with the LGL.

On topic, dual BPs shrink your lockbox considerably. Consider changing one of them to another weapon that can buff up the lockbox size as well as hit from range, or hit quickly. Suggestions would be the RL on the right, the R3 for either hand, or handguns for either hand also.
Changed the left BP for a handgun. I suck at using the 93RL, lol.
tibay nan pre try mo ung apocalypse ko super kunat nun hehehe
uhuh. Where's the apocalypse, I mean the link. Baka maimprove ko tong AC na to by combining some of your ideas and techniques, lol. XD

Hey look, dumami posts ko, yehaayyy!
here it its

Pilot name: Beastkiller
AC name: Apocalypse

Frame
QUEEN
83UA
BABOON
78A

Internal and motive parts
F91DSR
KUJAKU
FURUNA

Weapons
GRE82552
GL
SKYLLA
81G
95G

Optionals
AMINO
ES
SS
ORGANELLE
GOLGI
HISTON
MARISHI

Frame colors
Base 1/0/0
Aid 41/84/23
Optional 0/0/0
Detail 64/69/65
Joint 0/0/0

=====================================================
Oh thanks, will update my AC pagkauwi ko sa bahay bukas. My subjects for tomorrow will be sucking asses, so I'm not sure kung makakaonline ako for the whole day, lol
Updated the arms from GIBBON2 to BABOON (0,0,1,9,0) for better defense. The BABOON's tuning is supposed to be purely for energy, but I want it to reach 2500, lol. Replaced the right arm weapons from BP to B2. Left arm weapon has been upgraded from H3 to M2.

I still can't find a way to look for a better head that has its own radar function though.
drone. (sigh)
I kinda need defense, but well...

Should I make two variants again?
Pages: 1 2 3