The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR: Zarathustra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, my exams are over and now I can play as long as I want to.
Beating a dead horse

But somehow I think I'm too damn rusty since I didn't play AC for months. I guess I need a lot of advice for now, but hey, help me!

Armoring Parts
Head: EYE3 (0,9,0,1,0)
Core: C89E (cooling)
Arms: A92XS (0,2,3,4,1)
Legs: LH99XS (4,0,3,0,3)

Internal Parts
Booster: VULTURE2 (0,5,5,0)
Generator: G91 (cap)
Radiator: Ananda (cooling)
FCS: Volute

Attacking Parts
Inside: ---
Extension: RM3
BackR: NYMPHE
BackL: ---
ArmR: Hollow
ArmL: Gast

Optional Parts:
AMINO, ES, SS, KISSYOH, 75LA, 9L+, CODON
dude try the gar instead of the RM3... looks pretty good... have to test it when i get home... but looks like it's one of those mobile fast SOBs... nice nice...
Let me see...
You're on the Volute..
Try Nymphe2 + Gar...
Yum...
there's nothing wrong with the RM3.
Well, mine's just a suggestion...
I guess I should keep two Variants, one with the RM3 and one with the GAR2

I changed the GAST into SR3 under Serene's suggestion, lol it's better than GAST.

EDIT:
Quote:dude try the gar instead of the RM3... looks pretty good... have to test it when i get home... but looks like it's one of those mobile fast SOBs... nice nice...

Uh hey Zigg.. SOB stands for.. uh what?
sonovabitch
Oh. Poke

I thought SOB would mean something mechanical and practical, lol. It's not actually that fast, hanggang 391 lang kaya nito eh. )_(
391 is fast enough...
391 is not fast enough for a light or underweighed mid. these little bastards need to break 400+ before they can even be considered fast. My Bruiser can go 400+kph "fully loaded" because of insane underweighing, and it's a HEAVY. Big grin

because of LR's "BS underweighing" (sabi ni leps) system, mas mabilis yung mga may malaking free weight.

try dingo2 and see how fast this thing goes. also, R3 >>> gast. you might wanna consider the shade over the hollow too, for even more underweighing.
Oh my god, I forgot may underweight system nga pala AC. XD Heh heh heh heh abuse ko na to. XD
<!--QuoteBegin-Pale Horse+Jan 22 2007, 12:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pale Horse @ Jan 22 2007, 12:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Oh my god, I forgot may underweight system nga pala AC. XD Heh heh heh heh abuse ko na to. XD [/quote:f3f22232da]
wanzer's right though. It would be better if you switched to the Dingo2 legs to get the most of out the underweighting effect. The XS legs work, and I would be one of the first people to tell you that, but I feel that they are better used by utilizing their generous max weight capacity to full.

However, I do believe that 391 IS fast enough for this weight class, especially since you have the 89E core, the XS legs, the RM3, and the Hollow. Looks more like a midweight than the same AC put on a Dingo2. Big grin
Heh, changed XS into DINGO2. 391 naging 420+ amp. But somehow, I won't change Hollow for Shade, lol I suck at laser rifles. XD
mas amp yung TABO ko. 440-450 kph pag fully loaded, tapos around 470-490 kph when the orbits and the missile pack are dropped. hehehe Tongue
Heheh nakakalusot sa mechanics ng AC lol XD, somehow ba't naging TABO pangalan ng AC mo XD

Nah, agility is not this AC's main concern. I placed it with a LW 'cause I'm used to it, lol.
Pages: 1 2