The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Silhouette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time i tinker with a mech, the ones with A-class rating wind up performing less-than-A-class LOL but for the first time i got something decent. It's a veritech wanna-be actually Shifty

Silhouette

Head: Eye3 (4 cool/3 sdef/3 edef)
Core: CR-C83UA (4 cool/3 sdef/3 edef)
Arms: Macaque (4 sdef/4 edef/2 aim)
Legs: Cougar2 (1 weight/3 sdef/3 edef/3 max weight)

Booster: Gull (5 power/5 heat)
Gen: Fudoh (10 output)
Radiator: Ananda (10 cooling)
FCS: CR-F73H

Inside/Extension: ---/GAR
Back R and L: Nymphe/---
R and L Guns: Twin Nix Wub
R and L Hangers: Twin CR-WH69H

Optionals: Amino, ES, SS, EC, CR-079L+, CR-086R+, and RIBOSE (slot filler!)

...And now, the Things that made me say OMG i love this mech!
AP: 8672
Sdef/Edef: 1933/1730
Max Boost Speed: 412 khp
EN cap/supply: 66500/4243
Stability/Base Cooling: 7171/15348
Lock On Aptitude: 2997

That's pretty much it, hehehe! Enough gen power to fly a long time and not overheat, light-core speed with almost heavy-core defense and stability, missles to swat at long range, and twin machineguns for dogfighting, pistols for back up, and... that's it. Like i said, a veritech wanna be. Bow! Salute
sorry to burst your bubble, but PACT rules state that you aren't allowed to hanger guns in the UA. the U2 or U3 are good alternatives. and the macaque does not need any more accuracy tunes.

also, you don't need the EC with the fudoh. you could use some more turning speed. drop it for the CODON instead. you can drop the R+ and the ribose for the kissyoh or the marishi so you can divert some of those cooling tunes for more defense.
Wanzer pretty much nailed most of it. It would even give a more balanced defense if say, you downgraded to the U2 and upgraded the arms to the something like the GIBBON or the A72F, or even possibly go lightweight core and heavy arms (it depends on the combination really, mix and match to the ones you seem fit).

Its fast and pretty aggressive, and has a pretty long hang time in the air allowing for some DFA tactics to be exploited. The NYMPHE + GAR works well in with a variety of situations, IMO with this design it should be used as a distraction to keep your opponent pre-occupied about missile dodging while you get in close (preferably by air as you can exploit the FUDOH + GULL's hang time in the air) and rain bullets with the NIXs. I think the key to victory with this design is to exploit the mobility of this AC while making sure that your opponent can't read your movements so that he may not anticipate an attack from the direction of your choice.
Yeah...
Definitely anything but the UA...
I think you should try other cores if you plan on using these on PACT, but if not, keep the core on...
There's a Heavy OB core with Hangers...
Try that...
Low discharge heat too...
dude, anything but the /U. that thing is crap now. atlas is much more usable.
Thanks for the ideas guys =) now i shall run back to the frankenstein laboratory, gotta mod this monster a bit LOL