The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: LR: Heaven Sword II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot Name: Zigg
AC Name: Heaven Sword II

Head: CR-YH70S2 0 6 0 4 0
Core: C04-ATLAS hanger 0 6 0 4 0
Arms: A11-MACAQUE <-- from CR-A92XS 0 6 0 4 0
Legs: LH07-DINGO2 0 6 0 4 0
Booster: B03-VULTURE2 0 0 0 10
FCS:CR-F73H<-- from KOKUH
Generator: G02-MAGNOLIA 0 8 2
Radiator: ANANDA 0 0 10
Inside: I01M-URCHIN MINE DISPENSER
Extension: E02RM-GAR RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: CR-WB69RA RADAR
Arm Unit R: CR-WR93RL LINER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WH01HP HANDGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WL06LB4 LASER BLADE

O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, KISSYOH, O07-PRIMER,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI

Paint: 0 0 0 | 100 60 80 | 0 0 0 | 200 0 0 | 200 200 200
Weapon Color : Black

After some careful thought and coming from the New Year AC bash... i reconfigured my old staple AC Heaven Sword... i tried not to deviate too much from the original design... i changed the blade from an LB2 to LB4 and also changed the RGB setup... i also changed the head to an S2 from S4 since both are almost the same in stats but the S2 has a smaller energy drain... i am still scrutinizing the RGB setup up to now because it has not been fully tested...

AP : 8291
Def Shell : 1600+
Def Energy : 1600+
Max Boost Speed : 392
Max OB Speed : 695
EN Supply : 4700+
The new blade looks like it will hurt a lot.... stay away from me.... Chair
looks can be decieving my friend... aheheh hope though that you can taste it... aheheheh... but don't pull that same crap that you pulled with Twin skies... args... the song... the song... di ako makalaro nun...
I think there is an overemphasis on EN refresh in this design to the point that some other aspscts of the design are compromised. This is not neccessarily a bad thing, but try going for the G91, you might notice a little difference in the EN refresh rate, but a huge difference with regards to heat. On the otherhand the MAGNOLIA enjoys a big redzone, which can help protect you from a nasty blow-out of the generator.

There is the issue of defense which I have a huge bias for, and I find that this design is still workable even with a high drain arm set which good defense compared to the 92XS. Try the GIBBON or the MACAQUE to beef up the defense of your AC. Well, there is another way around defense, and that involves you moving around a lot, and I mean A LOT! This will demand a great amount of skill on your part to take advantage of every single bit of EN refresh for movement and avoid getting hit while hitting back at your opponent, which I think is quite possible with this design (with the G91 for its lower calorific value).

Oh yeah, F73H FTW Tongue.
I just don't think Heaven Sword is complete with an HP handgun for the left. Hardcore right guns + left blades for the win! Big grin
<!--QuoteBegin-Zigg+Jan 15 2007, 01:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zigg @ Jan 15 2007, 01:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> looks can be decieving my friend... aheheh hope though that you can taste it... aheheheh... but don't pull that same crap that you pulled with Twin skies... args... the song... the song... di ako makalaro nun... [/quote:f52c3e4b79]
uh.... it was Ride of the Valkyries! life needs a soundtrack after all Tongue
leperman is right.

one the opponent hears the OB windup, he's gonna grab the opportunity to nail you in transition.

i recommend the r91 if you decide to keep it. it provides better cooling and drains less from your energy bar if you go on the red. also, the equip drain wouldn't be a problem because you have more than 4000+ surplus energy on this thing.
@leps... yeah that is why i chose the magnolia over the G91... that is why i do not want to change it... probably i may go with wanzer's suggestion of the R92... and i'm going to test your arm suggestions...

@Grimlok ahehehe yeah i know the LB4 blade, well the WH01HP is just there in the beginning as an irritant... and is meant to be used asap so i can use the blade... you know beginning of the match thing... closing in... it's just there to chip away at the enemy's AP...
ooh... i was testing it with the macaque arms... yeah XS arms replaced by macaque... better too... defence... leps you were right over emphasized on energy refresh... yeah defence and stuff...

@Grim... dude LB4 is hangered on the left
aside from the g91, the lotus completely eliminates any heat problem.

a blader must be able to have access to OB anytime because you don't know exactly when the opportunity arises for a clean jousting line towards your victim.

despite the magnolia's higher cap and output, it can't handle as much pressure as the lotus. and i think, you're going to be under a lot of that in the next PACT. the magnolia, i believe, is best suited for a non-OB energy weapon platform.

the real skill lies in handling the lotus' low condenser cap and not the heat of the magnolia because it will always be there no matter what.
If you're sticking with the generator, you might as well change your radiator...

So if you're planning to keep that magnolia on and OB a lot, you can try using a Linden 0010 to -at least- reduce the chances of over-overheating...

It works...
Magnolia still has good refresh, so I think it may...

If you have your doubts, you can always try...
yeah i was actually thinking linden, ragora or r92... i don't mind OPDing... but i have to test the AC first against people and not just AI...
H: S2 / S4 / EYE / EYE3 / QUEEN
C: /UL / /UL2 / ATLAS / EOS
A: (The arms Jack-O uses, can't remember) / MACAQUE
L: S2 / DINGO / DINGO2 / COUGAR2
B: B81 / BIRDIE2 / VULTURE2 / GULL
FCS: F73H
GEN: LOTUS / G91
RAD: HAZEL / ANANDA
INS: URCHIN
EXT: GAR / RM1 / RM3
BUR: 69M / NYMPHE / MAGORAGA
BUL: RA
AUR: RL
AUL: FINGER / HP / WRAITH / 69H / SYLPH
HUR: WRAITH / 69H / GHOST
HUL: LB2 / LB3 / ELF / ELF3

OPs: AMINO, O69ES, O69SS, KISSYOH, O7SLA, CODON, PRIMER, R+, MARISHI.

Just a small listing of random parts to choose from. (Sorry, at work.)
ty iguana... hmm im still testing this AC... ahehehe i will try all those parts... the only thing i don't like are the heads with radar... because of the refresh rate and still prefer a normal radar... because i depend heavily on the radar... and sometimes when you flank using OB and your opponent counter flanks you with another OB... you are lost as to where he is for about 2 seconds... now im thinking of what kind of hangered weapons to put... but i find that equipping a right hand weapon is redundant because of the RL... anyway i will try and experiment with your suggestions...