The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Broodmancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pilot Name: Crimson
AC Name: Broodmancer

Head: CR-YH70S2 (0/0/2/8/0)
Core: C03-HELIOS (0/10/0/0/0)
Arms: A11-MACAQUE (0/2/5/3/0)
Legs: LH07-DINGO2 (0/0/5/5/0)
Booster: B03-VULTURE2 (0/6/4/0)
FCS: MIROKU
Generator: CR-G91 (0/7/3)
Radiator: ANANDA (0/0/10)
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3
Back Unit R: CR-WB69RA
Back Unit L: KINNARA
Arm Unit R: CR-WR84RA2
Arm Unit L: WL-MOONLIGHT

O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, O07-PRIMER

Paint Scheme:

85/25/5
200/200/200
140/100/70
200/0/0
200/200/130

Weapon Color:
Back Right - White
Back Left - Red
Right Arm - White
Left Arm - Red

Yes, this is a blade design and my first successful one at that. Not much to say in since I have to leave for school in a sec. I use the Kinnara to get in close with the Moonlight and I use the Moonlight over the LB3 because I favor the Moonlight more Wink which I have so conviently named "Crimsonimus Moonlitimus" or The Crimson Moonlight. HAHA

The RA2 because it has good Ammo and quite accurate.
I am currently testing out a few changes to this AC

Helios --> UL
Miroku --> 73H
Moonlight --> HP
Hangered left --> LB3

I did this because the drain of the moonlight was pissing me off, so I felt a change was in order. I still like the RA2 so thats not changing, but I did add the HP on there for support and because it drains quick with good damage payout so I can get to the blade quickly. LB3 because of power, its short blade doesnt bother me that much, but I will have to get used to it.
I liked the changes you made. Although the G91 might ba a bit to hot for the UL on the startup phase (It does work well on the OBing phase though) so you might be interested in downgrading it to the LOTUS for the sake of a cooler overall temperature.
Crimsonimus LB3timus.
@Lep - I will have to try that out and get back to you

@Jon - Haha, nice.