The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC4 for PS2 sana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well as the title says... i hope that one of these days they port AC4 to the PS2... mahal kse yung PS3 at this time eh... you know i don't think you guys will mind the downgrade in graphics a bit... looking at the trailer and the gameplay itself i think the PS2 can display that kind of graphics... an example of graphics like those would be Shadow of the Colossus... hmmm so i think they can port it to the PS2. I am praying right now that they do... Hmm... maybe i should right an email to FROM Software... or maybe get a poll!
I think the physics is very much possible, but the graphics will be toned down a bit. The thing that AC4 has over any of its PS2 counterparts is its ability to update the game for better balance. Big grin
yeah well any of us here mind the graphics being toned down a bit but with the same game play? i know i wouldn't mind... how bout you guys what you think?
I definitely wouldn't mind. Graphics form a big part of the gameplay experience, but fortunately they don't hold the monopoly of it for me.

Yun nga lang, tulad ng sinabi ni Rick, mas mahirap o imposible yung regular updates/patches ng game tulad ng ginagawa ngayon ng From sa AC4.
plus sabi nila ang blu ray disk ay may 50gb na memory!! Jawdrop tapos kasya na dun ang AC4,kahit ibaba mo pa konte ung graphics
I wouldnt mind losing graphics given the gameplay of the game. I have seen a couple battles of people who have AC4 (Azure Knight and Guppy from ACO) and I was very impressed at what I saw.
yup... ahehe guppy and azure knight... to think that guppy says that she does not know how to pilot an ac... i think she is downgrading herself when she said that...

We would not definitely mind that the graphics are downgraded... if there are updates... i don't think we would mind buying it at our local market... ehem ehem Greenhills? Roll eyes
its quite sad that i see nothing but shooting and destroying stuff in AC4, its almost excactly the same as the older ps2 titles. Kojima should take over armored core!