The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PETRIFY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Head: H04-CICADA
Core: C02-URANUS
Arms: CR-A92XS
Legs: LH01-LYNX
Booster: B04-BIRDIE2

FCS: MONJU
Generator: G02-MAGNOLIA
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: ah! no pics! kawawa!

Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: CR-WB69RA RADAR
Back Unit L: KARURA MICRO MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR84RA2 RIFLE
Arm Unit L: HITEN RIFLE(AST)

O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON,
O04-GOLGI, O05-HISTON, MARISHI, KANGI,

this is an uglier but more usable version of my
<a href='http://www.armoredcoreonline.com/acforums/index.php?showtopic=6983&hl=' target='_blank'>STRONTIUM 90</a> design in ACO.
[Image: Strontium-Garage.jpg]

I decided to keep some of the parts to make it look close to the original but without sacrificing its offensive capabilities.

HITEN stayed so i think RA2 goes well with it, combined with URANUS it is effective at close range.
KARURA+RM3 is best used for close-mid range. i used MONJU's quick missile lock to make up for karura's slow firing interval.
Cool color and cool looking design Big grin what's with the jak skelington emblem?
STRONTIUM 90 was usable enough, I'll tell you that, heh.

RA2 + Hiten works.

I think Karura works well at closer ranges too. Use it like a shotgun, as Leperman once put it. No range between you and the other guy, so no time to dodge for him.

I don't know about the durability of the Cicada, but for its stats, it's a very good and very light head.

Cool design.
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+Jan 4 2007, 09:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ Jan 4 2007, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I think Karura works well at closer ranges too. Use it like a shotgun, as Leperman once put it. No range between you and the other guy, so no time to dodge for him.

[/quote:981d39d3cc]
thats the most effective way to use the KARURA a.k.a. 640 pounds of bullshit(or they just dont know how to use it)
Im not really into cicada's functions, only for the style.
I like it, looks very nice and usable. I love the RA2 as I used it on one of my ACs and it is very workable and accurate.

Strontium 90 looks very nice aesthetically.
Try the A72F to balance out the EN defense bias that the URANUS and the LYNX have. Also, I think the F69 would work well with this design, but that's a mater of preference on my part, the F73H is also good on this design IMO if you aim to consistently fire the KARURA + RM3s while still maintaning a decent lock box.