The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: New Year's Resolutions!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
we need a "soon" demotivational poster with Goat's face on it LOL
(01-07-2012, 01:41 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Trivia:

Yes. Goats have the power to split the world in half by having two goatses at the same time. One hoof (or arm if the goat is a hybrid) is strong enough to open up an impending, massive meteor carving in earth. Unfortunately, this is still a hidden potential only known to me, and now you have known it. Therefore it is unhidden.

Matadors in Spain have tried and engaged in bull fights; others have failed; others have succeeded, but they did not once attempt any meteor-carving imprint that would hath made humans falleth back to nothingness.

Did you know that when a goat does a goatse twice at the same turn, an additional damage by a value of 450 multiplier points will modify the original damage, or multiply a whole multiplier itself? The effect will stack continuously for as long as you can put off with more goatses, so I can have as much self-destructing Jehuties I want as long as I can use another pair of executable goatses per turn. Stat-wise, iirc nukes probably have around almost a million times the supposed value of a normal attack.

Are you high?

LOL LOL LOL
(01-08-2012, 05:47 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes. Goats have the power to split the world in half by having two goatses at the same time. One hoof (or arm if the goat is a hybrid) is strong enough to open up an impending, massive meteor carving in earth. Unfortunately, this is still a hidden potential only known to me, and now you have known it. Therefore it is unhidden.

Matadors in Spain have tried and engaged in bull fights; others have failed; others have succeeded, but they did not once attempt any meteor-carving imprint that would hath made humans falleth back to nothingness.

Did you know that when a goat does a goatse twice at the same turn, an additional damage by a value of 450 multiplier points will modify the original damage, or multiply a whole multiplier itself? The effect will stack continuously for as long as you can put off with more goatses, so I can have as much self-destructing Jehuties I want as long as I can use another pair of executable goatses per turn. Stat-wise, iirc nukes probably have around almost a million times the supposed value of a normal attack.

Are you high?

LOL LOL LOL

Nah, he's just delusional as fuck. LOL

(01-08-2012, 10:06 AM)arch_angel Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2012, 05:47 AM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you high?

LOL LOL LOL

Nah, he's just delusional as fuck. LOL

Not even. This sounds pretty normal to me. LOL
LOL Knowing Goat, he might just be high as fuck. LOL
No I'm not as I have not taekn one at all. I just took an intake that would supposedly make you go bed already and sleep with a cheapass gp6 gas mask. This is just those many phases, where goats endure too much info being sucked in their brains regarding humanity's voyage towards elsewhere and its uncertain extinction. I can sense something supernatural, as if someone from nowhere's drugging me with something that makes you dizzty. I will not be the doctor... I mustn't. I mustn't, must not. No. Not, mustn't - mustnotn't, GGGGGGGGG Also my words are looking like 3D fonts when look at it in 3/4 angle view.

I',m am having a hard time speaking and typing because this suddenly anomaly within my flesh chamber. Must buy something, must load something, must enjoy product. Must keep looking at clock.

Must sleep no more recock just go . Going out of your conscious state in an artistic and bizarre way such as puttang bed on top. Putting bed on top. There is a problem but I couldnt sense it I need radar hud and gasoline just to burn Texas's grasslands with fireflies and heroine I must sleep. Sleep. Goodnight sleep, also advanced hello and fuck you sunshine.sssssssss

My mission for this year is to do my new year's resolution, which is to think abstractically with built-in no-sense codes that only I can decipher as I walk everyday in the farm of brongoathillberry. The Endyonara
goat must have met up with hemp without telling us some time ago ... or its hemp's spirit speaking through goat?
(01-09-2012, 12:51 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]My mission for this year is to do my new year's resolution, which is to think abstractically with built-in no-sense codes that only I can decipher as I walk everyday in the farm of brongoathillberry. The Endyonara

Awesome resolution. Good luck sticking to that. LOL
@Goat
dude what are you smoking?
..and where can i get some? XD
(01-10-2012, 07:17 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]@Goat

The super absolutely top secret info is too super absolutely top secret to be revealed into the eyes of the public. Therefore, I have sent you a PM regarding the power source that is normally 10x better and usually easier to obtain than nuclear energy.

Edit: And yes, this current secret topic in question being spoken of must be discontinued, for its off-topicness shall cause an imbalance around RR. Boletaria and the Philippines will fuse, turning the whole place into a live free-roaming messageboard with random dragons and skinny perverts for eternity.
(01-10-2012, 07:17 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]@Goat

Dude, I'm sure it's just the same-old dried bermuda grass.
Goat's favorite.
YAY!!! Ako na naman First Post!

- do my best to be a better person this year.
- keep my job as long as possible!
As much as I'd like to say "study harder", I already study to the point I get extremely sick. LOL

I'll just stick to "LEARN NOT TO PANIC OVER EVERYTHING" XD
-get CCNA this year
-find a better job
-improve art/writing or just be able to regularly output stuff
-learn an instrument
-finish building the model kits i still have (and may acquire) and "dress up" the two busou shinki figs i have
- Get my shit together. For real.
- Revisit the piano.
- Learn the guitar.
- Get my shit together.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9