The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: StarCraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I was actually waiting for someone else to start a thread... but alas, there was none.

Does anyone here still play? I play StarCraft on and off. Kinda like AC. Actually StarCraft and AC are pretty much the only videogames I truly stick with.

Anyone here playing on Battle.net or ggclient?
Played the crap outta the Protoss once... but then I drifted away. I should be sucky by now.

Who knows? I might go back, because StarCraft is immortal. Tongue
Yeh~!
Protoss Forever~!
When i first played this back in mid-'98, i used the Terrans.

Then the Zerg when i discovered the "rush" strategy.

Finally i stuck with the Protoss when Brood War came out. Dark Archons are just so cool...

Still play sometimes when i get nostalgic.

But no, i never ever tried playing on Battle.net, LAN games were good enough for me.
I played too. Played B.net for a while.
I hate it when people spam photon cannons...
And I mean make the map crawl with Photon Cannons...
The Trauma...
I hate it when people spam Siege Tanks...
And I mean make the map crawl with Siege Tanks...
The Trauma... (sorry, just couldn't help it Tongue)

Mass Photon Cannons vs. mass Siege Tanks is like Burger Machine's Bulilit Burger vs. McDo's Big Mac, IMO.
Well if you're Terran, Photon Cannon spamming isn't a problem because you can just siege them with tanks.

If you're a Protoss, just scout around so that you can kill the cannons while they're being built. If they surround their entire base with cannons, let them. Just keep expanding while trapping them in their own base. Eventually, you'll beat them through sheer economic advantage. (Unless of course you're playing BGH or zero clutter or fastest map ever. <_< In that case, just overwhelm the cannons with zealots and goons. You can make more zealots and goons faster than they can ever make cannons anyway. Reavers are always there too.
And if you're Zerg, Dark Swarm the cannons then bring in zerglings, ultralisks, or lurkers. Or you can always use guardians, if you got the cash.
ako nag lalaro sa mga kaibigan ko tapos gamit ko zerg at protos lng
I think we all should start playing this game again. Tongue
I've been playing StarCraft and Front Mission 3 this christmas break. Because of that, I haven't touched AC in more than 2 weeks!
That is if your opponent doesn't have them too close to each other...
Puchit, ilang tira lang battlecruiser eh~

That's why I use the Zergling Rush against that guy alot...
Hanggang maasar sya...
Tapos quit na sya...
Pikon pa...
Di ba pag pikon talo?
Eh di natalo ko rin sya...
LOL LOL LOL
Well the thing is, you should NEVER allow your opponent to spam photon cannons...

But actually in top level play, anyone massing photon cannons will get totally owned. The other guy can just expand and expand and cover the whole map while the other guy is securing his base with useless static defense. But... yeah if you're playing Big Game Hunters, then that's a different story. Meh.
I'm refreshing my knowledge and tactics in Starcraft...
Maybe we can have a match somethime when I'm ready...
Haven't really played in 5 years...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9