The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Armored Core timeline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm just curiose how many of the games could be connected in someway? I tried to come up with a time line. (I had to read up on some of the earlier games so correct me if I'm wrong)
I'd like to find out more about the main aspects of the story lines Human+ , A.I's , Dominants , etc etc. and their possible connections if any?.

time line
AC 1
AC PP
AC MOA (first 3 games probably just a few years apart maybe decades)
67 years later events of AC2
5 years later events of AC AA

the first 3 games all have a place called isaac city
AC 2 is stated to have occured 67 years later
AC AA is stated to occure 5 years after that

new time line? , another layered? , events that took place at some point durring the 67 years in the previose time line? (probably early in the 67 years)

AC 3 events of the game and leaving the layered
AC SILENT LINE newly on the surface
AC NEXUS settling on the surface
AC NINEBREAKER training during the peace that was brought by the corporations merging?
AC LAST RAVEN clearly a continuation due to characters in the game being the same as in nexus
Possibly, the PS1 era games and AC2 and AA are connected. I don't really remember where but i remember reading that the pilot of the Karasawa-weilding AC in MoA's intro was Leos Klein, the pilot of AC2's Ethermaster. I'm not sure if it's still him or a descendant of his.

What i'm sure about is that the continuity of the series was rebooted come AC3, meaning no more trips to Mars or to the moon. Everything takes place on good 'ol planet Earth.

Ninebreaker occured sometime in between SL and Nexus. The Ark was destroyed at the end of Nexus but it still exists during NB so it's clearly set sometime before Nexus. Actually, i'm not even sure if the AC3 games and those after are really connected at all. I remember reading a preview for AC4 saying that it's continuity will be rebooted "just like it was for every new AC series."

Last Raven occurs around several months after Nexus. Check wikipedia.org. It says that Jack-O disappeared after the events of Nexus but returned two months later. He then waged a war against Alliance for "a number of months" before launching Vertex's final attack warning (LR's time span).

Hope that helps a bit.
Quote:Possibly, the PS1 era games and AC2 and AA are connected. I don't really remember where but i remember reading that the pilot of the Karasawa-weilding AC in MoA's intro was Leos Klein, the pilot of AC2's Ethermaster. I'm not sure if it's still him or a descendant of his

I havent seen MOA's intro (wait is that the one where it goes up a lift to face nineball?) but wouldnt the fact that AC2 happens 67 years later make him a bit on the old side?.
if he was in MOA as a raven we have to assume he was atleast a teenager? then again this is set in the future maybe people live longer and are healthier at later ages.

by the way Ive only played AC2 , AC3 , AC NINEBREAKER , AC NEXUS and AC LAST RAVEN ,
<!--QuoteBegin-Roh+Dec 24 2006, 06:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Roh @ Dec 24 2006, 06:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I havent seen MOA's intro (wait is that the one where it goes up a lift to face nineball?) but wouldnt the fact that AC2 happens 67 years later make him a bit on the old side?.
if he was in MOA as a raven we have to assume he was atleast a teenager? then again this is set in the future maybe people live longer and are healthier at later ages. [/quote:382c362472]
Yep, that's the guy alright. Leos effing Klein.

I do know he's a PLUS pilot, though. Considering the number of experiments conducted by the Corporations on some Ravens, maybe longevity was one of the side effects of being a PLUS.

And I've only played PP, MoA, AC3, NB and LR. Most of what i know about the other games comes from sources other than my own.
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Dec 24 2006, 06:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Dec 24 2006, 06:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Possibly, the PS1 era games and AC2 and AA are connected. I don't really remember where but i remember reading that the pilot of the Karasawa-weilding AC in MoA's intro was Leos Klein, the pilot of AC2's Ethermaster. I'm not sure if it's still him or a descendant of his. [/quote:ff2f8bece1]
I've read a bit on this too, and most speculations point to the probability that it was him. Leos Klein was old by the time you fight him on AC2 (as in really old), leading to the very big possibility of him having been the Nine Breaker on Earth. YOU did defeat Nine Ball in MoA. YOU were supposed to BE Leos Klein. Again this is from what I've read.

<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->What i'm sure about is that the continuity of the series was rebooted come AC3, meaning no more trips to Mars or to the moon. Everything takes place on good 'ol planet Earth.[/quote:ff2f8bece1]
This seems like a logical conclusion. After AA, there was no mention of Zio Matrix, Emeraude, or Balena. Instead, Mirage, Crest and Kisaragi took their place, with new part models to boot, so it's possible that From just started over from the beginning. Or maybe they found their own story too convoluted and decided to just hit the reset button, heh.

<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I remember reading a preview for AC4 saying that it's continuity will be rebooted "just like it was for every new AC series."[/quote:ff2f8bece1]
Like always. But on some other sides of the discussion, they say that AC4 occurs before the Great Destruction. Wow. From Software likes to mess with their gamers. Tongue
<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnvUQ4coypQ' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnvUQ4coypQ</a>

MOA intro for anyone who wants to see
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+Dec 24 2006, 06:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ Dec 24 2006, 06:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Like always. But on some other sides of the discussion, they say that AC4 occurs before the Great Destruction. Wow. From Software likes to mess with their gamers. Tongue [/quote:ed6f49deec]
So basically, there is no timeline between the diferent AC series', only between the games in the series themselves, right?

Wasn't AC4 supposed to be set sometime in the late 21st or early 22nd century?
as far as i can remember nineball is an AI from the very beggining.
Quote:all of this is my translation some might be fact some be wrong\my opinion but its just what i got out of series as whole and i will not go into too much detail ethier.

well im not going to be able to give you a complete story line here but this what im assuming.

ok hold on before we go into this next part(for those of you who alreayd viewed sorry) But in this next paragraph you will hear great destruction alot. Well from what i gather manual and what others say. This was War of some sorts that pushed us underground because everything above ground was destroyed. Althought in end of AC:3 it does not seem like that.(grassy medows and all that peacfullness) now anyway then we formed MT's which would help us underground. BUt of cours because of mans intuition of destruction and terroitorialness they also built what was supposed to be An Advanced MT. Or as they ended up calling it an AC. Or Armored Core due to its heavy armor and high mobility.

First off nineball i believe was created by controllers and then massed produce. Since the controllers had no physicall way of kicking humans butts when they had to much power they made an AC which in there calculations should be able to conquer any AC. also its modifiable as you can see when he becomes U9BALL aka Ulitmate 9 Ball. now i dont know if you have Armored Core: Master of Arena but actually thats when U9BALL makes his appearence and you also fight him in abandon factory were tons of nineballs are being massed produce. Also if you listen to hustler1(pilot name for nineball) he\she\it says you have to much power you must be defeated well thats same objective as the controller and we made it to do that. But the coorps want them gone so they send out us ravens to do them in for well deserved permenat vacation. BUt we do become to powerful and end up destroying our civilization again anyway.Now for nexus thats were comes in. The coorps ended up ruining the world again.But thats not were really ends. If you notice Ninebreaker really has nothing to do with the story of nexus. ITs just an arena like previous arenas. It Also has training missions. But the new Offical AC for ps2 is LAst Raven in which were we pick up. All of coorps have formed an alliance and the ravens or well most ravens have also formed a rebellion against the coorps for doing this. ANd its 24 hour time period. But in this the it says its the "END OF THE WORLD". But perhaps like all situations Hope exists and that project force later mentioned is just a side-track back to the past pre 1st Great destruction .As for AC:2 i dont understand the purpose of mars except maybe to see what happened before great destuction. Meaning maybe like people are saying "project force"(new ac hopefully) is a "War of the Worlds" type situation. that mars was a side story and it was to hint that this planets Robotic menaces were part of the destuction of our world. Because Leos Klein activated them once again but you end up destroying them anyway. And if you notice the Moon phobeous i think it was, was actually a Cannon. So what purpose did it have before AC:2 probably against Earth forces. So im assuming thats what that was. Just a background to their new hopefully new AC(I keep saying this because it was not confirmed).

Ok sorry bout long thing on Nineball but I thought that needed the most clarification. And if anyone would like to add a more detailed report on past to the future of armored core then go ahead.

i found this from agetec boards while i was surfing
hustler1 nineball ... I wonder how the controller/or whatever came up with those names?

<a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Ball' target='_blank'>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Ball</a>

(spoiler)
<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JNwp01VNhU' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JNwp01VNhU</a>
The same way you come up with yours...

Ninebreaker I think happened whithin Nexus' timeline...

The Training I think isn't actually training but a qualifications exam...

For possible Vertex members...
I think jack-o was looking for possible dominants weeding out most of the wannabee's before last raven vertex was more than likely a front for finding out which of the selected few actually were dominants if any

I think the internecine was activated by navis? in nexus and jack-o thought only a dominant had what it took to destroy/pilot a pulveriser

would anyone happen to know how much of nine breaker has to be completed before you face off against nine ball?
<!--QuoteBegin-Roh+Jan 9 2007, 10:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Roh @ Jan 9 2007, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> would anyone happen to know how much of nine breaker has to be completed before you face off against nine ball? [/quote:8055885a3a]
im not quite sure how much training should be completed but keep playing starting with the missions you find easier to complete until you unlock the -OVERALL- training stage. he's the fifth enemy on that stage and i find him more difficult than zinaida.

staying on topic, what if they never rebooted the story and just continued with the AC1-AC2 era, we would probably have ac fights in outer space!
does anyone have quotes (scripts) of guys/A.I.'S like the controler , nineball , iblis (or whatever its name is)
After careful analysis of what everyone said here...

I reached a point where I begin to think that PLUS Pilots are probably turned into cyborgs... Or at most, something close or related to that... Like'em people with cyber brains in GITS:SAC...

That why they live longer and are more in synch with their AC's..

Well, like a wise man once said "Be one with the machine~!"
Pages: 1 2