The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Delta Mk.II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
sorry about that.. :/

u ye! pact2.1! duffman! \m/
This topic was, what it was.

I have made my peace with how I was treated on this topic. The majority of people giving me a hard time here believed that their line of thought was the 'right' one, with no regard to mine at all. I've been aware of that since it started to happen many months ago. Back then people may not have recognized it, but now that some time has passed they might.

It doesn't matter either way, this topic has long since been burned-out from the flames from then, and I have no intention of ever trying to re-kindle this disaster.

It's just a pile of ashes now, leave it be.
j()ls! But still, let me post.

You can downgrade the legs into DINGO if you want to for more durability and for a little bit of weight. You can tune it to be as fast as the DINGO2.

You can also try swapping the head for S4 if you want more defense, but if you want to concentrate on having a low EN drain, get the S2 or try getting EYE3.

Change the core into a solid EO core if you want to.

Go for the MACAQUE arms, the accuracy and the defense stats are good for a LW arm part.

The parts might give you a lower EN supply, so you might want to get the SHADE+HP, SHADE+NIX or SHADE+ROC4, SHADE+etc.
No Goatling, Delta/EO will remain how it is. I traded-in my PS2 and gave my copy of AC:LR to someone at college. Even if I -wanted- to change the design I'm not able to.

I request that a mod lock this topic down or make it dissappear entirely, it's long overdue.
Rather than that, I think your last post says it all, so I'll trust the rest of the guys in here to let this topic be.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5