The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: One Man Army
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hmm....

Head:YH15-DRONE(OK.)
Core:C01-GAEA(OK.)
Arms:CR-A8053(Original, props Happy)
Legs:CR-LH8052(Not bad)
Booster:B05-GULL(This is cool)
FCS:CR-F73H(OK.)
Generator:CR-G91(Alright)
Radiator:CR-R92(Alright)
Inside:None
Extension:CR-E73RM(Switch to RM3)

AC Weaponry

Back Unit R:KARURA(BAD choice)
Back Unit L:None
Arm Unit R:WH01R-GAST(There are better rifles then this)
Arm Unit L:WH01R-GAST(Same as above)
Hanger Unit R:None
Hanger Unit L:None

Ok, lets start with the hand combo first:

Dual GAST:
This HAS TO GO. RA2/HITEN works better when it comes to dual AST rifles, not to mention that they're more accurate and grant you a bigger lock box.

KAKURA:
No dice here as well. Kukura is nothing but 640 pounds of bull**** IMO. Kinnara gives you a faster lock and a decent spread. As well as less drain, weight, and headache.

Thats all I have to say really. Good job on the rest.
My head hurts-Don't hurt me,ang damiiiiiiii *runs around and hits wall*
<!--QuoteBegin-Blessed+Dec 20 2006, 11:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Blessed @ Dec 20 2006, 11:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> KAKURA:
No dice here as well. Kukura is nothing but 640 pounds of bull**** IMO. Kinnara gives you a faster lock and a decent spread. As well as less drain, weight, and headache. [/quote:4cf5f7c2a4]
Well, maybe yes. HayWire, try mo yung Kinnara, pero at the range Leperman uses it. You'd be surprised at how much AP you can take off (that's considering you have a pretty solid midweight build and should be able to take the brunt of the enemy's armaments).

I agree with the others on switching out the dual Gasts for something else. Heck, you could even go dual HPs on this thing and it'd be alright. Just be sure to pack an extra Nymphe at the back for your guarantee.
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Dec 20 2006, 10:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Dec 20 2006, 10:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> LX is the least of my troubles. i can dodge that thing on instinct. Tongue

the real problem is the shade+griffon combo (the combination itself, not the individual handmounts). i've heard things like these rankers are so rigged that they even have optionals double-equipped or perhaps just one optional having twice the effect (imagine golgi having twice the effect with the griffon). if you like try to cq bolt, he'd just ground boost backwards and keep shooting at you with his handmounts. plus at cq range, it's difficult to keep track of a moving target. and you can't expect someone to stay in your lockbox for a minute and eat rifle slugs, especially at cq range. [/quote:5f3b6220f2]
I do believe you are correct about AI having double or double effect optionals because I often find Bolt shooting Griffon shots off like nothing multiple times. As for CQC, I never said it wasnt difficult, but it is possible for CQs with Rifles, if you so desire, just gotta work at it thats all, but thats common sense Smile

As for your design Haywire, I never like the Gull with the G91 because that is kinda setting yourself to burn after prolonged boost hops and/or boosting in general. I prefer the V2 or even the Birdie2 if you wanna venture that way Tongue
anyway,

hiten is like a 600+ weight point handgun (think wraith). it's accurate but the r3 outdamages it (there's only a small difference in projectile velocity).
I got bored and made One Man Army last month;I know,iz kinda pathetic compared to what I'm using na(yabang)So I juz wanna share coz I have limited parts(I had to make my own file from scratch)
And Paint it camo and look at the back(reminds me of a tree frog Blink )
Pages: 1 2