The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What's on your avatar (and signature)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
[Image: avatar_23.jpg]

New avatar.
It's October 11th, what else would I celebrate on Oct. 11?

[Image: gay-1-1.jpg]

LOL

It's only for today unless I start to like the avatar xD
The potato looks like a heart how romantic! an ass upside down!
for me it looked like boobs in top view
Potatoes take shit?! lololol

Aww~ XD
Katrice liked the potato pic. Hahaha
My avatar is a picture of dark sonic b/c like sonic i'm a easy going guy and help anyone whenever he/she needs help but piss me off...ehhh the rest is self explanitory...my signature is my progress in LRP and a quote from code geass b/c I love code geass Tongue
JE, your avatar is creeping the shit outta me. =/
Same..... D:
bloody mafia me by iraya-sama

sig:
-YUI with wings as seen in her "Life" music vid as drawn by me. i really like how she looked in this vid (and later in "Again")
-"dare no tame ni ikite iru no?" is a line from her song "Happy Line". translates to "who am i living for?" its one of her songs that i really like and relate to.
-blue/white cloudy like background to emphasize the sky (plus i like the color blue), the quote is in white to fit the color scheme and to signify innocence/purity/fluffy emotions. the yellow band is just to break up the solid chunk of blue and white. used yellow since the sun is yellow.
-chose to draw her "looking up in the sky" pose because 1) if you watch enough of her vids, you'll see she likes looking up at the sky 2) the whole angel looking up at the sky has that whole innocent, pure, not sure what to with life, naive kind of feel. plus i like drawing winged girls ^^u
*drama* behind all the screwed up crap, under all the pile of melancholic (depressed AND delusional), crazy, shit that is me, there is an innocent and pure me that i think is simply clueless and wants to find out why am i here, and if im here for anyone

stuff below the sig:
a link to my deviantart account and my word press (that hardly gets updated)
[Image: hailtotheking.jpg]

Lords and Ladies of the Republican Court, i am to honored to present George, the Prince Regent and future king of England... we're all doomed.
I'll be back before you can say anti-disestablishamentarianism.

i miss blackadder XD
my current situation in life
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25