The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Strawhat's fics and the flames you give em!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sorry I wasnt able to update yesterday, my dad wouldnt let me because I had gotten detention. damn teachers. anyway, This is where you want to post comments on Armored Core: Heavenfall, or any others when I'm able to get them up. :gangsta:
ALSO! PM me an AC, its main weapons, its main color, and a small pilot profile. I'm using Fox, Grimlok, Nix, and Leperman(you guys dont mind do ya?) in my fic, along with the first three people that PM me. Fox, Grim, Nix, Leperman, can you do the same?if you dont want to, I'll just use an AC I've had in the back of my mind. Shades
Wow... my AC represented in a fic? Definitely cool. Happy

Which one of my creations are you using? If I may suggest one, I'd like <a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showtopic=293' target='_blank'>Buko Joe</a> to be it. Lol at egotism. Hehe.
You can use my Purple Haze AC.

Head: EYE3 (0,5,1,4,0)
Core: /UL (0,7,3,0,0)
Arms: A82SL (0,7,0,3,0)
Legs: JAGUAR2 (0,4,5,1,0)

Boosters: GULL (0,0,4,6)
FCS: F73H
Generator: LOTUS (0,7,3)
Radiator: ANANDA (0,0,10)
Inside: None

Extensions: RM3
Back R: SATYROS
Back L: None
Arm R: R3
Arm L: R3
Hanger R: 69H
Hanger L: ELF2

Optional Parts:
AMINO
ES
SS
LA
L+
CODON
R+
MARISHI

*the paint scheme is a mixture of various shades of purple/violet

EDIT: but if that fic of yours is about the last raven, does that mean our characters are gonna die? LOL. LOL
you'll see when I put up the next chapter, which should happen tonight. I wont get your ACs in there right away, but they will show up later.

EDIT: will they die? some of them will...not all of them...I dont have the whole story in my head yet. Grimlok's speech before the final mission will be cool though.

EDIT:if you dont get the name of chapter 2, or why Ellinika's AC is called parthenon, Ellinika is greek for greek.
Hahah alright man. I'm looking forward to it. Wink
Is it too late for me to submit my AC?

Id really like for one of them to be in there, but if im too late, then oh well...cant win em all can you?

I will get to your latest chapter maybe tomorrow (whether here or ACO) when I have time.
you would be the first actually crimson. Nix and Grim have a slightly bigger role, but you can have at least a part in the plot.
CHAPTER 3 IS UP! Evangel or Grimlok...Who wins?
ALright, cool, you can use Shrapnel that I posted up in the forums as Tempest is already featured in a fan fic on ACO already...well he has appeared in 3 lol.
I'm not gonna be able to update tomorrow, but i will thursday and friday. saturday and sunday MAYBE. after that I'm out of school so it will probably be two chaps per day.
Haha, i had nice little insert in there...i could just imagine what it sounded like Tongue
i dont like reading without pics,how bout using the pic center for some pics? i really want to write a fic but mine is drawing comics,if only i could show it to you guys,you should see how i drew Grim's face as a 2nd Jack-o LOL
<!--QuoteBegin-ravenflau09+Dec 13 2006, 12:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravenflau09 @ Dec 13 2006, 12:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i dont like reading without pics,how bout using the pic center for some pics? i really want to write a fic but mine is drawing comics,if only i could show it to you guys,you should see how i drew Grim's face as a 2nd Jack-o&nbsp; LOL [/quote:6bc1d6f11c]
God da- Smile)

My face as a second Jack-O eh? Well, if I had any say in this (which it looks like I don't), remove my glasses, wipe the silly smirk off my face and give me a five o' clock shadow. Hahaha!

Seriously though, comics are definitely cool. Feel free to post them up in the Art section. Maybe a collaboration in the future between ficwriters and artists? That would be awesome. Big grin

To strawhat: Dude, I just read the three chapters. Pretty interesting stuff, and it's always nice to see yourself represented through another person's point of view. One thing though, I think the action scenes could use a bit more detail and length. Either way, the fic is coming along nicely. Keep it up!
Alright, just logged in for the first time in a couple of days. Sure you can use me as cannon fodder. Use my Omega but i'll try to remember the parts first.

Edit - Why do i have to rememberwhen i can get the parts from the garage. Wacko

Here's Omega.

Frame
SSR - 50 cooling 50 solid defense
URANUS - 30 cooling, 70 solid defense
25L - 20 cooling, 80 aim accuracy
052 - 50 cooling, 50 solid defense

Internal and motive parts
BIRDIE2 - 50 boost power, 50 booster heat
VOLUTE2
KONGOH - 50 energy output, 50 condenser capacity
R92 - 100 cooling

Weapons
FUNI
KINNARA
KINNARA
93RL
LB4

Optionals
AMINO
069ES
069SS
071EC
079L+
086R+
MARISHI
KANGI

colors - general
B - 20/20/20
A - 0/60/40
O - 0/60/40
D - 0/0/200
J - 80/80/80

The color scheme is black and dark green. You can just go ahead and use him any way you want. Kill him, blow him apart, whatever.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8