The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Condoms too big for Indian men.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<a href='http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm' target='_blank'>http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm</a>

Quote:A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

The study found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms.

But in their defense:

Quote:But Indian men need not be concerned about measuring up internationally according to Sunil Mehra, the former editor of the Indian version of the men's magazine Maxim.

"It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters," he said.

"From our population, the evidence is Indians are doing pretty well.

Well, India's population is around a billion people at the moment. So yeah, there is probably some merit to that statement.

Nothing really, just something I thought was interesting news... Especialy coming from the BBC Smile)
Wow...im speechless because this is so outlandish LOL Nosebleed :teary:
Whoa!

Interesting but something i never expected to see in the Republic.

Weird stuff cropping up each and every day. Huh
I completely agree with you Fox, wholeheartedly
haha well even if that is the case, them Indians did come up with the Kama Sutra. Roll eyes
Ahh...the Kama Sutra...so dirty, yet so fulfilling at the same time. LOL
One word... Lol. XD
Methinks I best stay clear of this thread. Me not gonna relate to this stuff. Wacko
<!--QuoteBegin-Lunar+Dec 10 2006, 09:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lunar @ Dec 10 2006, 09:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Methinks I best stay clear of this thread. Me not gonna relate to this stuff. Wacko [/quote:c1e68dcf28]
haha, thats too funny Salute
Hehe...
Just like how you use laser blades...
Hehe... LB3 LOL
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Dec 13 2006, 08:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Dec 13 2006, 08:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hehe...
Hehe... LB3 LOL [/quote:1905840a32]
LOL we play too much AC.

Only a raven would make such an analogy. LOL LOL LOL
Serene, you're such a (monkey) nerd. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Quote:Hehe...
Hehe... LB3 laughing.gif

LOL your right LOL good thing mine is MOONLIGHT,or better yet,ELF2,the longest LOL