The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Gilgamesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 1st topic for ACFF for the PSP in RR(woohoo! Smile) ).

As of lately I've hardly got the time to play LR at my house Sad ..
So I redirected my pent up anger to my PSP, ACFF style.
Just noticed somthing strange about the physics engine(PE) of this game, that it uses neither ACSL, ACNX nor ACLR physics. Playing ACLR before I "careered" ACFF. I'm talking about projectile and AC velocity here. Actually I kinda like the PE of ACFF better than ACLR. I find the acuracy of GL's here are on par with linear projectiles's(with right distance of course).

Gilgamesh's main "arms" are built from my findings above..
Will be editing this thread when I get the time to post Gilgamesh parts(I don't have my PSP on me 2nyt Mellow ).
The stats of FF are based on Ninebreaker Wink every single bit of it. Although I can only say that for certain in the PS2 version, although I'm willing to bet that they used the same game engine for the PSP version.
Wow, just posted this stuff, and 1 reply and 18 view kagad.
Sorry hindi ko masyado napansin na nasa Design section pala ko. Binago ko tuloy title and main topic. As promised, I'll post the design as soon as I get a hold of my PSP(and have time to boot).
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+Dec 2 2006, 07:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ Dec 2 2006, 07:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The stats of FF are based on Ninebreaker Wink every single bit of it. [/quote:3e84bc4592]
If that's true, then I may be able to critique ACs posted in here after all, hehe.
Sory for the delay. I just hafta test this AC in PVP combat before I post.

Head: CR-YH85SR - 100% weight
Core: CR-C98E - 100% weight
Arms: CR-A92XS - 100% weight
Legs: LH07-DINGO2 - 100% max weight
Booster: CR-B01TP - 70% Boost Power, 30% Boost Heat
FCS: MONJU
Generator: GUNDARI - 100% En Output
Radiator: ANADA - 100% weight
Extensions: E02RM-GAR
Back: WB19M-HYDRA2
Arm R: CR-WR88G2
Arm L: CR-WH05RLA

Optional Parts:

O01-AMINO
CR-O69ES
CR-O69SS
CR-O71EC
KISSYOH
CR-O7LA
CR-079L+
MARISHI

Paint:
General:0,0,0
Detail: 200,0,0

I think this is the 4th major revision of this design(well, I tested many thing before I arrived to this final revision). The Idea of this design is to use the L arm weapon's(Linear Rifle) projectile velocity to spam, blind or stun oponents before delivering grenade and EO fire(close range)or unleash hell with hydra+Gar missles(Mid-long Range). heres the timing in firing:

Mid-long range:
fire linear rifle, launch Missles, fire linear rifle, Change weapon - fire grenade.
The second linear fire will hit before the missle -> after being hits by missles(stun), grenade fire ensues Chair (only tested in AI: effective). Firing in high air will increase accuracy.. I've tested this in PVP minus the grenade, it was effective to some extent but I've yet to gather real concrete data(my human oponent keeps on losing power[a design flaw I guess..]).

Close range:
EO - fire linear rifle, fire grenade, fire linear rifle ....
both weapons complement each others firing rate(well, until linear rifle reloads anyway), I've tested this to work on PVP, the fact that my oponent did'nt realize grenade fire was hitting his AC was reason enough to conclude that this worx.

Need more PVP combat to test performance though.
BTW my design might seem a rip of cabs design but I asure you it was coincidence(did I spell that right). Actualy my human oponent(data collection buddy) was non other than him(cabs). To think that we had'nt seen each others design but ended up with quite similar design blew me away(When I 1st saw it, I went WTF Fear !!!).