The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Test AC E-HZ-Cs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm testing out the ETSUJIN with the coral shield on a lightweight AC (might switch to a mediumweight later on for stability). More likely not to do nicely on 3v3 matches as it lacks the firepower to kill ACs built for team battles though; I'm trying to focus on a general AC build that might work for most situations, but more focused on 1v1.

[Image: YfUfeMm.jpg]

I've been trying that Eliminate Carla mission for a while now to test my ACs when I'm just on singleplayer. While it's just against the AI, it lets you at least go on a gauntlet with Snail, Carla, and Chatty's ACs without any supplies. You may be able to repair but they all have repair kits as well so it's kind of an opportunity to test more situations due to the prolonged fights. The stage lacks situations where you need to chase someone though and I think I may have to reset the OS buffs entirely to take away the atk/def stats.

But yeah, Snail has a good frame with a lance and SNA, Carla has high stability with APERITIFs and SOUPs, while Chatty has the wheelchair tank threads. I think it's great for basic testing.

I'm also looking for any alternatives to the ZINNERMAN, any recommendations? I'm thinking about the 66LS but I need something else with a matching firing/reload rate that can be used as an alternating swapper to the HALDEMANN.