The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Aemeneol's (Zefyr's) Garage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: F5pxUv8asAAYY7_?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: Build.jpg]

My main PVP build that has the capacity to deal with everything 'meta' based on my testing with randos and RR peeps.

It's got a simple plan, AB > Kick > Charged Linear > Charged melee

Or AB > Charged Melee cancel > Charged Melee > Back Laser > Charged Linear

And any permutation you see fit in between.

The left shoulder can be exchanged with a lot of things tbh, and I've had success with just another laser cannon, the 10 cell missile launchers, and various others. Its bread and butter really are the Laser Lance, the Harris, and the Kick. 

In terms of swapping the frame out you definitely can. I chose most of them for aesthetics and usability. I use those legs now over the Verril because it lets me get to 490 Assault Boost Speed with the Buerzel, which can IN THEORY catch up to the Coral Corn Missile Submarine. I have yet to test this extensively.

Extension is Assault Armor because it absolutely counters Pulse Armor at face hugging range if the opponent decides to use it in your face, and it also wards off other melee or CQC users being too aggressive. 

It can definitely be exchanged with Pulse Armor for better ACS flush and neutral. 

This is also on top of this being a very good mission AC as well, just due to the Harris and Laser Lance just being very good for missions, been S Ranking a few of them since this is also becoming my 'canon' story AC, we are hounds after all, so being a quad feels correct HAHA.
I remember fighting this one recently, pretty solid so far and not what I would expect to be so punishing on paper.

I can post a vid of it later on if I get to play this evening and hopefully give more input, but this one really has a complementary design with the Harris and the cannons so far.
(09-10-2023, 06:10 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]I remember fighting this one recently, pretty solid so far and not what I would expect to be so punishing on paper.

I can post a vid of it later on if I get to play this evening and hopefully give more input, but this one really has a complementary design with the Harris and the cannons so far.

Nice sure. Also posted quite a few videos on it and variants of it on my channel as well nga pala, forgot I can link those here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcYGZXlpSyM

This one's an older build with the laser wing cannons and definitely way more deadly but as I found out it's too slow for the Coral Corn Submarine so I had to adjust it. Literally just for that HAHA
Sparring against this is fun times. It's almost a quad version of my AC. I don't know how you manage to keep charging everything.
Super cool. I need to watch some of that linked footage because I bet it looks rad with all of the lights and flashing.
A different configuration for the above, and in my biased opinion while the above is way more consistent, this one just puts a smile on my face and is probably my favorite over the two. Exchange the Laser Lance with the Pilebunker and the Laser Orbit with the 10-cell missile launcher.

[Image: Screenshot_105.png]

Updated video for both builds because I thought the patch would change a lot of things lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tMgRRkX93s

How do you

How do you embed in a forum again? So the video shows up here on the forum? I have forgotten
[Image: eE2rHb6.jpg]

[Image: JSf2GXs.jpg]

Lumping the concept of these two together, a simple RJ with a Linear Rifle and missiles, or 2 laser rifles and missiles.

The latter has better chip damage and doesn't need stagger to deal a lot of damage up front. The one with the Linear Rifle, you can do Kick into Linear Rifle for the regular shenanigans. Tried them both out for 1v1s and 3v3s, and RJs are just mobile and versatile enough to be a nuisance in both.

[Image: ZlFiJ8w.jpg]

[Image: 5WP9YkS.jpg]

Quads with heavy emphasis on keeping on the move with hovering while firing the heavy back weapons, then readying the melee weapon as a finisher on stagger.

The former has a chainsaw as a shield, and you can finish off the stagger bar with regular Linear rifle shots, then moving in for the Chainsaw finisher. You *can* get the chainsaw off from the kick into Harris, but because it can hold it as a shield you have to get a feel for the timing of holding and release.

The latter has the pilebunker which is a bit more consistent for kick into Harris if you want the charged version, but you can easily just slip in a melee into a regular combo if you think they're too far for the charge or if you're not too confident to hit the charged pile, the damage the rest of its weapons offer is still pretty good without the charged pile.

They're a bit harder to use in 3v3s, but the prospect of deleting someone immediately after a combo is pretty good potential I think.

[Image: O1z6KnC.jpg]

A funny support quad, it can still be surprising in 1v1s just because of the damage from the Karasawas on full charge. Stay at range with the Truenos while hovering, and take potshots in 3v3s with fully charged Karasawas. In a 1v1 you chip with the Truenos, and move in to stun into a Charged Karasawa, both if you're feeling like you can get both to hit.

These are most of the builds I've used in PVP with real people so far, other than cosplay builds. Might upload those next kek.