The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Hello Been Long time...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
welp since theres a new Armored Core game out...havent gotten it yet

probably around mid september pa siguro ko bibilhin for pc

yeah so looks like might active again here at times

so yeah been such a long time hows everyone's been?
Welcome back! For better or worse we're more active on Discord these days. Link should be up top!
ah ic medyo walang masyado nag rereply sa posts ko dati XD and since been years nag ka new armored core game yeah XD kayat medyo na bored trying to be active here again

cgez ill check out the discord later
welcome back to the boards. don't worry, di ka nag-iisa pagdating sa inactivity due to lack of new AC games XD maraming nagbabalik loob hahahahah
(08-30-2023, 11:51 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]For better or worse we're more active on Discord these days.

Don't you want get people back on forum (which is better for in-depth discussion)?
Discord should only be used for pvp matchmaking and/or shouldn't have any channels rather than one general chat or maybe nothing except voice channel, so everything "important" is discussed here instead (with separation into threads and pages, and being available to read as guest).

I visit here and it makes me weird to see how there is no much of, e.g., threads that have all those douzens of AC6 impressions etc. etc.
What happened to people? Is everyone smartphonized that much?  Jason
(09-02-2023, 08:40 PM)ZaruForever Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2023, 11:51 PM)Grim Wrote: [ -> ]For better or worse we're more active on Discord these days.

Don't you want get people back on forum (which is better for in-depth discussion)?

Well, to put it simply, I want what the community wants. I go where they go. I mostly agree with you, I find forums are much better for archiving discussions, but Discord is very popular for a reason - because it's really good for near instantaneous communication. So regardless of my feelings, if people prefer Discord over here, then that's what's going to happen.

On the other hand, eventually as the game matures and more facts/metas are formalized, I suspect we'll have more threads made over here.
true the discord seems to be much more active than this forums : p