The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: PS2 or PC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, what do you reccomend, Surf the net, visit The republic,

OR

Play PS2, AC.

I lost my PS2 almost a week ago so I'm relying on renting PCs and PS2s. I've got a budget. PLEASE HELP ME Unsure
MWF AC
TTH PC
SaSu's review...

This is what I do...
Both Smile)

But in any case, there are game titles that aren't on both consoles (This is assuming that we're talking strictly about games here, because we all know a PC is more functional than a PS2), so it really depends on what you're looking for.
OK, there's one thing that's been bugging me though:

<!--QuoteBegin-rober2+Nov 28 2006, 03:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rober2 @ Nov 28 2006, 03:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I lost my PS2 almost a week ago[/quote:71886c5a59]
How could you lose a thing like that? Even if it was the slim type model, it's still quite big to lose... I dunno, just got curious.

But anyway, I would choose the PC over the PS2 if you're playing games that are more solitary in nature. Yes, I consider MMORPGS to be also solitary in nature. If you're playing games that factor in the social effects of other people to play with though, PS2 is the way to go. Mas masaya kapag may kalaro ka eh.
Maybe he has lots of rats in his room and got burning envious of a human playing with that thing...
Then they said: "If a creature with poseable thumbs can play that, then why can't we?", though of aplan and snatched you PS2 behind your back...
Tapos naglalaro sila ng walang volume para walang ingay...
Hehe...

Here's another tip...
Ipon ka ng pangbili ng PC tapos kabitan mo nag PS2Emulator...
Tapos ang problema. Happy
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Nov 29 2006, 04:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Nov 29 2006, 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Maybe he has lots of rats in his room and got burning envious of a human playing with that thing...
Then they said: "If a creature with poseable thumbs can play that, then why can't we?", though of aplan and snatched you PS2 behind your back...
Tapos naglalaro sila ng walang volume para walang ingay...
Hehe...

Here's another tip...
Ipon ka ng pangbili ng PC tapos kabitan mo nag PS2Emulator...
Tapos ang problema. Happy [/quote:9e5753c0c2]
Wow dude, your imagination can really run wild sometimes. Smile)

Anyway, yeah, Serene's suggestion would indeed solve the problem. But for the meantime in your state of renting PCs or PS2s, I'm now going to take a side.

Go for the PC, and visit The Republic. Tongue Tongue Tongue
The Republic is worth dying for!

Screw the PS2 for now and lay down your life for a worthy cause! Tongue

Buy a PC and get busy Big grin

Sieg Heil!

*oops, wrong line*

i mean...

For the Republic!