The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: L.E.D. Mirage vs Vatshu the Black Knight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 24514548812_d2ba18deb0_o.jpg]

[Image: 24622888555_874237a26c_o.jpg]

Trying out a couple of FSS inspired designs. I wanted to add some playability so I didn't go all the way designing cosplay - only ACs.

I'm thinking of getting rid of the tiny shields since they hardly contribute anything.
The forum, it lives!

These ACs are nice and bulky, are there anything under the primary arm weapons? Like most single-wielders, by playing defensively you will probably outlast a lot of ACs ammo wise, just be sure to have something left to move in for the kill.

Always have been a fan of the BONTEN energy shield - that thing actually becomes HUGE visually (bigger than all the other shields) with the coverage optional part, and it is purple!

Personally, I have never had much of any successes with shields on anything other than a heavy tank, since some back weapons, like LAMIA2, can actually stand on their own in the damage race, and heavy tanks rarely have to worry about energy supplies.
Medusa, do you Five Star Stories?
:3c

If not: GO! GO!
Lol Nagano groupies

(01-26-2016, 11:54 PM)medusa0 Wrote: [ -> ]are there anything under the primary arm weapons?

Yup. A pair of handguns for each. I had them use EO cores during the early stages of the design, trying to mimic the built-in weapons found in mortar headds.