The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Aesthetics ACDC 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: iikcpKn.jpg]

It's about time we start up a new ACDC. This time around I'll be your host, but the rules will be largely the same as previous aesthetic-based ACDCs.

-There will be 5 divisions for you to enter 2 entrants per. The divisions are:
ac1-moa
ac2-aa
ac3-lr
ac4-acfa
ac5- acvd

-Entrants are to be judged solely on looks. Functionality or competitiveness does not apply.

-To submit an AC, pm me with the details of the AC, including name, parts, paint and small blurb about the AC if you wish to include that as well. For ACFA entrants, please trade with me (TMRaven psn), if you happen to be on 360 and submit ACFA designs, I'll find accommodations. People Entering ACVD designs, please contact Not Hunter (ACL) (ACU) for arranging trades, and also PM me the name of your AC.

-Because we have dedicated picture takers for ACFA and VD divisions, decals are strongly recommended; make your AC look as interesting as possible. Not Hunter also has the DLC for VD, so DLC parts are allowed as well.

For any additional questions, please feel free to ask in this topic.
(10-01-2014, 07:18 AM)your mom Wrote: [ -> ]-Because we have dedicated picture takers for ACFA and VD divisions, decals are strongly recommended; make your AC look as interesting as possible.

Time to resurrect those emblems, RR.
Where's that ozzy osbourne emblem when you need it!
(10-01-2014, 02:03 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]Where's that ozzy osbourne emblem when you need it!

Time to wake Warren up.
Don't forget about this.
Hey guys do not disappoint due to lack of entries like last time.
Tomorrow is last day. Don't forget to PM me your robots.
Last day to vote! Voting ends at 12am central. Get your votes in before it's too late.

VOTING NOW CLOSED.