The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: grimlok = prince
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
and i don't need to prove it. his numerous name changes speak for itself.

and the guy you met at PACT or had a few rounds of ac with? that wasn't him. the artist know as whatever his name was hired some guy to pose as him.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY! Ohmy
XDDDDDD

Thanks for the laugh man, I needed some badly. Smile)

That title really jumped me, haha. WTF indeed. Tongue
who knows? baka next month, papalit ka na naman ng username.

Smile)
I might, because I'm the admin. Lol use that power improperly, yesssss! Big grin

And there's nothing you can do about it. Tongue Smile)

But I won't... yeah, like you haven't heard that before, right? XD
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+Nov 24 2006, 09:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ Nov 24 2006, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I might, because I'm the admin. Lol use that power improperly, yesssss! Big grin [/quote:6a1312cdbe]
LOL that's what the mods and admins of ACG are doing right now. Smile)
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Nov 24 2006, 09:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Nov 24 2006, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> LOL that's what the mods and admins of ACG are doing right now. Smile) [/quote:1208efea68]
Hehe, how exactly may I ask? Big grin
Speaking of name-changes, is there any way for us peasants ( Huh ) to change their usernames just in case we feel trippy or something?

Abuse teh power Big grin
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+Nov 24 2006, 09:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ Nov 24 2006, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Nov 24 2006, 09:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Nov 24 2006, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> LOL that's what the mods and admins of ACG are doing right now. Smile) [/quote:fb17808a16]
Hehe, how exactly may I ask? Big grin [/quote:fb17808a16]
Wala... ganyan din. Changing their names as they please. Hahah
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Nov 25 2006, 10:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Nov 25 2006, 10:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Speaking of name-changes, is there any way for us peasants ( Huh ) to change their usernames just in case we feel trippy or something?

Abuse teh power&nbsp; Big grin [/quote:ae1bc6e083]
Why not? PM me it and I'll change it. Hmm... after that, if there was any change, I guess you should let everyone know about it in the <a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showtopic=234' target='_blank'>nickname topic</a>.
I'm already happy with mine...