The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Kit Suggestions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm thinking of building a Gundam to pass the time.

I'm thinking of an MG and a bootleg will do for now.
Tallgeese III.

Been seeing a lot of those going around lately. Tongue
There are grip and loose parts issues and that's with freshly built kits. A Buster would be nice, but Daban hasn't pirated it yet.

I might go for a Blitz or, as my brother suggested, a Death Scythe Hell. But I haven't seen any reviews on those two yet.
Ano na pala nangyari sa double gatling ng heavy arms na minodify mo?
I've been digging into more of these lately. Um why not get a HGCE Aile Strike and maybe a MG X?
(02-10-2014, 07:23 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Ano na pala nangyari sa double gatling ng heavy arms na minodify mo?

On hold muna. Medyo may tama ng konti sa baga.
Pero tapos na ung gatling guns, torso na lang pati backpack, tapos na.

(02-11-2014, 01:26 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]HGCE Aile Strike
I'd rather get a Perfect Strike or a Build Strike Full Package

(02-11-2014, 01:26 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]MG X
No budget. I just want to build something to vent out that's why I want a bootleg.
Actually I have a painted HG Perfect Strike sitting next to me right now.
Has modified torso and limbs for better articulation?
No just the old RM HG with a few pieces to mount the striker packs.
I'd rather get an HGCE when I'm prepared to mod again.
good call, the hard point shoulders are a bit tight on this one and the lower sides of the head restrict its movement due to the collar.
Just making sure we're on the same page; This is an HG 1/144 Strike we're talking about, correct?

Because I don't remember any HG 1/144 Strike RM being made.
oh wait, the I Strike was talking about was the one that came with the HG perfect Strike that I have, not the HGCE one. Haha, em sorry bout that.
Just checked. There's going to be an HG 1/144 Strike RM that's gonna be released after all. It may be released here this March.
I'll have to think hard on this one.
Susmaryosep. Facepalm
Pages: 1 2