The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: who here is studying nursing/medicine/biology?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-topic-
me!!! Happy Registered Nurse Happy (kaso sa jan. 2007 ko makukuha yung professional ID ko)

=^.^=
I'm a doctor.
really? Big grin

nice.

just wondering....

kapitbahay ko kasi doctor rin. he's been a doctor for more than a decade. now he's studying nursing.
yeah... a nurse's wages in the states is better than a doctor's wages here.
sad really... It's up to the person.
Talaga doctor ka Adrian? Big grin Astig!!!

I'm taking BS-Psych... it's a pre-med course. Although nagdududa na ako kung magtutuloy pa ba ako sa med. Hehe.
Nix

Yeah, graduate UST medicine. currently an intern, and will take the boards maybe next year. (kung sinipag ako Tongue )

Nice... my only advice is... You really have to be sure that you want to be a doctor, everything else will follow. (on hindsight... I really should have followed my own advice -_- )

I'm still contemplating on what to specialize in... OB, Pedia, surgery, cardiology, choices, choices...

Anyway... psych is a good premed course, along with pharmacy and PT. What school do plan to go to? La salle cavite? did you take the NMAT already?

If you do plan to pursue medicine, I can lend you my books and resources if you want. But I warn you... mahirap talaga siya.

Don't think I'm trying to scare you. Being a Doctor still has it's moments. It's up to you.

goodluck Nix

"there are many similarities between military training and medical school. Both are very taxing to the body, the mind and the psyche. An extreme training program designed to test the limits of the individual...

The training is made difficult for a reason. If a soldier fucks up, he dies...
If a doctor fucks up, somebody else dies..." anonymous

--- switches tone -----
I'm still obsessed with your kangaroo... Smile)

sensya na medyo may MPD ako
I'm still contemplating on what to specialize in... OB, Pedia, surgery, cardiology, choices, choices...

hmm....OB sounds nice....in a perverted kind of way. Smile)

on a serious note though,

i think it's a good idea to do some MT-ing on the side. i know some a few doctors who do MT-work on a per line basis to earn an extra buck. Big grin
hmm....OB sounds nice....in a perverted kind of way

Dude... It's not as good as it sounds...

I've worked in fabella hospital (manila's baby factory) as an outside rotation.
and seeing vaginas all day long will make you loose your sex drive. (didn't have an erection for about 2 months) no BS.

but it does has it's moments... di ba rick? Tongue also I'm MMDA proof.

yeah... I know about 1 or 2 of my classmates doing MT work on the side. But it's not for me. thanks for the suggestion.
<!--QuoteBegin-AEA1+Nov 24 2006, 08:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AEA1 @ Nov 24 2006, 08:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> and seeing vaginas all day long will make you loose your sex drive. (didn't have an erection for about 2 months)&nbsp; no BS. [/quote:38e7ec7b8c]
Oh shi- Smile)

I guess it would.

Thinking about it > seeing it all the time. Tongue Tongue Tongue
i guess i'd loose more than my sex drive in that line of work, ie: my appetite.
<!--QuoteBegin-AEA1+Nov 24 2006, 08:57 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AEA1 @ Nov 24 2006, 08:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> but it does has it's moments... di ba rick? Tongue [/quote:efaf6349df]
From one pervert to another, YES Smile)
sufficient LIBIDO... Roll eyes

hehehe... sa Fabella, grabe dun... delivery to 'sawa... moments. naalala ko nung duty days ko, yung kaklase ko na nanginginig habang ginagawa ang IE (Internal Examination) dun sa patient niya (first time niya kasi...) Smile)
nanginginig habang ginagawa ang IE Tongue that might be a bit overstimulating for patient. gets? Smile) hahaha (imagination required)

moonlight_raven
nice to meet a fellow fabella veteran... nakakamiss din... the constant flood of patients... the mixed smell of blood, feces, anticeptic in the air... the symphony of 20+ mothers howling in labor pains... saya di ba?
man, sounds like a nightmare. Big grin

anyway, being an MT isn't easy as it sounds. it's not like what these training/production companies tell you when you sign up for training. i kinda feel sorry for those who haven't passed or got hired....