The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: How Do Hanger Cores...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys... do you have any idea on how hanger cores "keep" or "store" small weapons? Huh just curious... coz when I was assembling, I noticed some storable weapons are just big enough to fit the side of the core... I just can't picture it... Huh

=^.^=
There's an invisible coat hanger on each side of the core.

Seriously, I don't know. Tongue
Maybe some of the weapons are foldable so they would fit. I dunno O.o
Shouldn't this be in the AC Stuff forum?
EDIT: Right. Moved. -Grim

Anyways, I have no idea either. Big grin The first time I heard about hangers, I thought they'd kinda look like holsters. Tongue
well, the shoulder compartments open up when you deploy your insides so perhaps the hanger weapons are store there as well?

i don't really know....
Introducing "Raven" brand Industrial strength super-glue.

Buy only original products, don't accept knock-offs.

Initially available in selected regions.

Please contact Crest HQ for orders

Wacko

that is just so lame

*shoots self with a mini-KRSW*
Wacko waahhh!!!!.....[wished FromSoftware made a CG video where an AC shows how Hanger Core works] Wacko hehehe... tnx 4 d replies guys... Smile)

=^.^=
I watched my AC drop its main weapons and actually move its arm in front of the core, and come back with a weapon in its hand. dunno how it works though.
Maybe there's a hidden compartment for the smaller weapons like laser blades and a side holster or something for the larger ones like machineguns.

I'm not really sure.
Maybe it's like this...
The hangers are frontal sides of an AC's core...
Right Weapon in Left Hanger
Left Weapon in Right Hanger

Guns are pulled out like how they're pulled out of shoulder hoslters...
Don't know about the blades though...