The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: [Discussion] War in a Snapshot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is the forgotten tale of a lone mercenary.... Smile can't wait to read what happens next.

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
Where's the follow up? I am itching to read more about this up and coming mercenary. Smile

Finally, made a discussion thread. If any mods can transfer the comments from the fanfic thread, that would be great. Thanks in advance!

I'll be continuing the story once I get a bit of a break from work. I'll be busy for a couple of months.
Is this like a tribute to "War in the pocket?"

Just the title. LOL. There won't be any drama in the actual story, I promise. =))
Is it where Grad........di*s in a tragic AC shootout? I'm not ready for tears.

if this was an anime id watch it
We better see our names on this story, or you're gonna have a lot of piles stuck in your ass when you get back --,
I felt the hurt in that new chapter. That BASTARD pilot. Such INSENSITIVITY. Why didn't Mariel b*tchslap the living daylights out of that daydreaming SOB?

Can't wait to read what happens next.

Updated. Enjoy folks.
These slobs don't seem to have a lot of money to afford playing around like that lol I can almost see Arrui sighing heavily while saying "i'm in the f%cking red again this month. Thanks a lot guys."
I'm hoping that the backstory of Grad's AC name gets fleshed out in the next chapters. Smile

Hey! I remember that Scene.. Btw Grad, Its Jiro not Zero.. Ahahaha! Also, its not Pink! Its Fuschia! Ahaha!
Ah. Thanks for the correction (the name, I mean). No! Pink is pink, no matter how you spell it! Buahahahaha!
(01-31-2014, 02:19 AM)Gradlein Wrote: [ -> ]Ah. Thanks for the correction (the name, I mean). No! Pink is pink, no matter how you spell it! Buahahahaha!

Dammit!
Jizzro, Le Fart and Furaw-kun should appear in the story as the ace pilots, Black-Try-hearts =)
Pages: 1 2