The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Newbie to the generation of AC PS3 games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all who would be reading this!

First of all i'm Remleon (ACVD IGN as well as in PSN).

1. I am a Filipino.
2. Found out about this forum from searching teams in VD. The Raven Republic came up on the search.

I'm still a newbie in Verdict Day but i do know the AC franchise.
Played a lot of AC on the PS1 and a little bit of ACLR on the PS2.

Other info:
Play time: after work, 9~10 PM onwards
Hobbies: Gunpla, Anime and stuffs, Creating Emblems (it is a lot fun!)
Har har, welcome to our humble abode on the internet.

We have an ACV emblem thread in case you want to share some of your works. :p
Hey Welcome! We got a few slots open! See you on the battlefield!
Welcome to the forums!
Ah you finally registered i see. The team is currently mixed with the US branch due to inactivity to some of our members. Just a heads up so you won't wonder why some of them don't understand Filipino. Also, don't forget to bring your own mic, it just makes things livelier when you can chat =)

Oh and welcome to the boards =)
I also hope you have a mic so we can hear your reaction when you suddenly experience certain "accidents" during our regular sorties.
Thanks guys! Hope to see yah on the battlefield.

I haven't bought a mic yet Smile
Hopefully i could buy one soon(ooooohhhh, "accidents" haha)
(12-02-2013, 02:49 PM)Gradlein Wrote: [ -> ]I also hope you have a mic so we can hear your reaction when you suddenly experience certain "accidents" during our regular sorties.

These "accidents" I know all too well, unfortunately. Let's just say these guys know how to make otherwise boring sorties exciting. Welcome to the team. I am a new member myself and let me tell you now that my stay has been very pleasant...so far. I'm sure you'll feel the same. Smile

PSN ID: Arrui_La_Ferte
welcome to the boards \o/
Thanks zero!

Accidents accidents accidents hahahaha witnessed a lot of those yesterday. hahahaha
After you've witnessed enough accidents, it's your turn to experience them - -,
(12-04-2013, 04:56 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: [ -> ]After you've witnessed enough accidents, it's your turn to experience them - -,

So true. Experience a few and cause a few.