The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: looking for a team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
relatively new, will be getting a mic, still learning the game inside out ^.^ want to play with others that enjoys it just as much as me Smile
(10-29-2013, 06:13 AM)timeless~ Wrote: [ -> ]relatively new, will be getting a mic, still learning the game inside out ^.^ want to play with others that enjoys it just as much as me Smile

We have two teams atm.. One is an all Filipino team and another is a US team.. (We got two to avoid language barriers and different playing times)

If youre planning to join the US team, you might want to check it out with Rookie, if youre planing to join the Filipino team, telling us more about yourself will suffice. Smile
(10-29-2013, 06:13 AM)timeless~ Wrote: [ -> ]relatively new, will be getting a mic, still learning the game inside out ^.^ want to play with others that enjoys it just as much as me Smile

Same rules apply with the US branch, tell us about yourself! Also we usually run trials when we recruit people skill level doesn't matter we just wanna make sure you fit in and mesh well with us!
He's not the only one looking for a team Wink