The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Curry Saturdays!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Spreading the word.
Hey Serene, thanks! Big grin I hope you can drop by and try it soon Tongue
I hope so too. I'm in a really bad slump right now Tongue
Curry is the cure for it I hope Big grin
I'm back! You guys are in Mercato every Saturday right? I'm not sure about this coming weekend since my aunt is here visiting, so it's the usual family gatherings/inuman. I will check the food out as soon as I can though. Smile
IIRC, they're gonna be there every Saturday evening up until December. Tongue
I guess I posted here a bit late.

Really good curry they have going there. Highly recommended. I will try to go again there this Saturday.
Aww yeah! Glad you guys like it Big grin. Please do drop by this weekend, it'll be nice to catch up and all Smile. I believe DT was planning to go last Saturday, but due to weather conditions, Mercato had to close for that day.

Mix, We'll be there every Saturday till mid-December. Hope to see ya soon.
Blerp I'll try to catch up this time around. Been busy lately, so nothing outside of video games crossed my mind regarding free time :/
Might be dropping early evening by this Saturday. As usual, won't be staying too long though. Tongue
I will one day drop by, leaving a napkin that says 'Zefyr was here :v :v :v'

Ninjaaaaa.
Hey Fox, thanks for your patronage!

Zefyr that's okay, we're ninjas too. We'll leave a note in your wallet saying "Thank you :3 :3 :3"
(10-24-2013, 05:49 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Fox, thanks for your patronage!

Zefyr that's okay, we're ninjas too. We'll leave a note in your wallet saying "Thank you :3 :3 :3"

Well, you'll forgive me for this but i'm using it as an excuse for something else. Tongue
(10-24-2013, 08:19 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Might be dropping early evening by this Saturday. As usual, won't be staying too long though. Tongue

Me too. Will try my best to drop by. Smile
Sorry, couldn't really stay too long and chat last night. My loyalties were kinda divided at that point. Tongue
(10-27-2013, 07:00 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, couldn't really stay too long and chat last night. My loyalties were kinda divided at that point. Tongue

Totally understandable. Smile I'd prolly be doing the same if I was in your shoes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4