The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Hello, Kia Yuki Here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My name is Kia Yuki, I really dont know what to say. I joined Armored Core, Late into the series First Starting to join the game as Anatolia's Raven, I soon found myself branching into the other games. I am Raven and a Lynx, Ill gladly go into the fray of combat, So long as the price is right. Me, I as the player am one fascinated by the concept of these machines, seeing the prospect of the weaponized systems coming to a reality is a long standing dream of mine.
Hello Kia welcome to the boards! Hope you like it here! Gentleman
Welcome. Get yourself comfy around the place, and hopefully you'll also find some useful info on whatever AC game you're currently playing.
(08-25-2013, 02:21 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Kia welcome to the boards! Hope you like it here! Gentleman

like he has a choice Big grin
(08-25-2013, 05:48 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2013, 02:21 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Kia welcome to the boards! Hope you like it here! Gentleman

like has has a choice Big grin

Sssssh! No no
(08-25-2013, 09:41 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2013, 05:48 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]

like has has a choice Big grin

Sssssh! No no

Ah. I forgot that it was supposed to be a secret.
Welcome to RR dood!
Welcome to the forums!
welcome to the boards \o/
Thank you, this is probebly the warmest welcome ive recieved on a forum in a while. As for enjoying the place thatll be no problem. Loved the articles on the front page. Which is kind of how I found this place
Question out of curiosity: Why Kia?
Why the name? Is that what youre asking?
Yeps.
Long story short, its a name I came up back in the my younger days of being a noob on the interwebs so to speaks. Over the years it became more of an identifiable name ive used for myself it has nothing to do with the cars which I didnt even know existed when I made the name
(08-27-2013, 04:48 AM)KiaYuki Wrote: [ -> ]Long story short, its a name I came up back in the my younger days of being a noob on the interwebs so to speaks. Over the years it became more of an identifiable name ive used for myself it has nothing to do with the cars which I didnt even know existed when I made the name

Guys! Not a bot from the car company! You can lay down those ban hammers! Joke

In any case, care to tell us more about.yourself? Where your from? Food you like? Favorite brand of shoe polish? You know, the standard stuff. Of course only share more of what you want to share though.
Pages: 1 2