The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Fang's Indie Game Title's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i guess making games is an art form ^^

also since used/using 90/80 percent making this game with open source software i can sell it legit ^^ though would be nice if i would have the licensed proffessional version studios use since i work 3 times or so faster with those

hmmmm been checking out to sell games online...its a lot easier than i thought...

first thing on the check list...by around next year need a checking account (which i need 25k peso at least in one's bank account...shouldnt be much of a problem) since thats how i am going to be sending my team's share of the profit ^^ its not safe walking around with thousands of peso if game does sell well or decent...rather issue checks to my team members at least if manakaw etc XD yeah whats the person going to do with a check...XD

so yeah got a dedicated programmer, rigger/animator and a bit of effects now...
1 college friend that also runs and own an advertising studio that will help with the advertising end and help a bit with the user interface
1 family relative...cousin to be exact that also wants to do a bussiness partner ship etc etc will mostly help with the advertising end as well since he's a tech geek and likes to blog stuff so i was suggesting he can maintain a development blog like what game dev studios do ^^
via profit sharing which i dont mind naman ^^ just warned them though usuall indie development is a hit or miss thing and this is just something like a sideline bussiness thing Happy

so yeah more or less complete ^^

anyways for my first own official indie game which i plan to sell in itunes, etc etc whatever online store i can find that is fessable

anyways on to the Roninfang's game development blog/thread XD

Short Description:
Bomb-Disposal

Basic Idea of the Gameplay ^^

-You are a bomb disposal drone try to score high score as possible by diffusing as many bombs as you can within time limit

- avoid hazards like falling anvils, spikes etc that deduct your score

-some bombs are inside crates you have to destroy to score a higher point

-thinking if multiplayer option would be easy to add cause i imagine this as a fun multiplayer to play among friends...you know try to get a higher score than your friend ^^

Features:
item store:
maybe power ups to purchase to give you a slight edge over your oponent ^^

some maps maybe you have to purchase (want to earn a bit from it so thinking in game purchases for power ups and new maps Happy)

thinking of releasing the game with just 3 maps...

Map A: basic sandbox and bombs failing from the top and sometimes anvils so better watch your head XD

Map B: a lot more hazards like spikes from the floor etc etc

Map C: the platforms move and maybe last 10 seconds a giant TNT box spawns in either one corner of the map...if player manages to destroy it massive score bonus if not it explodes and massive score reduction to whoever was within the area

shared this idea with my friend they really liked it ^^ originally when i was making it as an individual learning experience to learn unity3d a bit originally was just planning to have Map A only