The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Ace Combat Infinity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

New Ace Combat game, the other AC game most of us play.

What we know so far:

-Game is Free to Play (with in-game purchases with wither in-game cash or real money. No details on this as of the moment)
-PS3 exclusive
-Late September release date?
-Setting is once again on Earth, but borrows events and elements from Strangereal (Asteroid hitting earth, some aircraft like the CFA-44 Nosferatu and the Aigaion).
-Shiden II (From Assult horizon) confirmed from the trailers.
-Dogfight mode gone (Hooray!)
-The game will have a story mode
-The game will have online co-op multipayer:
Quote:In the game’s online multiplayer mode, skilled aces will form two teams of up to four players and compete to inflict the most damage on a common enemy.

Do post your thoughts on the upcoming game.
I guess this is worth an update.

New video shows the upgrade tree, as well as the "Moby Dick" super boss.
A 10 aircraft bombing for the win! Domo
shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!!!!!
Holy motherfucking fuck holy shit! Yessssss!
OH YES, WE WILL FUCK UP THEIR SHIT!
Yeah we'll shit up their fuck!
New video:

2 gameplay videos emerge from TGS courtesy of IGN:

Stonehenge battle: http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/09/19/ace...y-tgs-2013

Air-to-air battle: http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/09/19/ace...y-tgs-2013

Best battle cry from the 2nd vid: "Time to make the donuts!"
I can't wait for this blasted thing! \o/

Any news on release date or did I somehow miss it?
nothing missed much. Release date is still unconfirmed, but it always says 2013. My guess just before winter season in japan, so maybe a release date as early as mid November.
Always wanted to try Ace Combat out. Been wanting to try more fighter-pilot-esque controls after playing Project Slypheed o 3o
This video is a more in-depth look at the co-op missions and maps in the upcoming game.

Got the JP demo! All I can say is that it is INCREDIBLY fun even for a beta. missions even in online coop are intense and need very very aggressive flying and killing.

very very good.
FFFFUUUUUUUU- This needs to go full English ASAP! I can't understand the upgrade descriptions.
soon! soon! SOOOOOOON! Domo
Pages: 1 2 3