The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: AC music video showdown: Griffon VS Deemer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In a short while (about a week, maybe two), Deemer and I will submit our two newest AC videos, and I want you to vote for the winner! When both videos are finished, I'll post again in this thread and this first post will be changed into a poll that will be kept open for one month!

After finally getting the footage I wanted to at last create the AC video I've been wanting to make for years, I was reminded of the incomplete sample footage Deemer sent me long ago of a new AC video he was working on a long time ago. Reminded that I sent him an incomplete sample of how I wanted to begin my first actual video at about the same time, I contacted him with a friendly challenge. For him to finish his video and pit it against mine. Deemer has had much more experience making videos, however I had been wanting to make mine for about a decade, and concepts for the video had been stewing in my mind the entire time.
Can a ten year long plan beat years of experience? You decide!
Well, while Deemer had decided to take me up on my offer and we were both working studiously on our videos, I haven't heard any word from Deemer for over a month. I had wanted to get both of our vids posted at the same time, partly because I wanted both of us to go in blind to what the other had done. Unfortunately as I said I haven't heard from Deemer in a while, and our agreed deadline has long been over. So rather than let this thread go to waste, I feel I should at least present my video. I hope you enjoy it!

This AC