The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Genesis Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just reviving one of my old massive personal projects

1. i am not studio so those that are interested i cannot pay you this is just for fun but who knows maybe one day could be a good concept/idea to turn into a series of comics or a game etc etc you'll never know

i cannot pay you but if i like your suggestion i will credit you everytime i have time to make concept art/3d art of this concept and such

its just one of my old concept/story arcs that i dont want to throw away but dont have time to fill in every gap/detail since have work/other things to worry about

2. so yeah just like any movie /game etc its usually not just made by one writer, you have one major/main writer and other people filling in the gaps...even how comics are made usually not just by one artist

3. i am more of a visual artist so expect a lot of grammar errors

to those interested or want to help out add my facebook since i will be posting the design document in fb wall

also please this time if you want to help i dont want to hear excuses na walang time and it would take you months to come up with something...in the first place if your gonna offer help make sure you have time and willing

my fb is aiken pe yang may avatar should be a picture of a wolf wearing headphones/earphones
slight change of plans "small" chance if we ever manage to release indie comic of the first issue we might sell in conventions and such...so just a small chance a little income i guess