The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Hi, I'm Psiberserker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, it's obligatory, so rather than just do the minimum, let me tell you a little something about myself. First of all, I don't have a PS3/60, so I've only played up to the ACIII games. By far my favorite so far is SLAC, because of story, parts, and gameplay reasons like no Magazine reloads.

A little trivia, I've been Psiberzerker for as long as I've been on the internet, but before that, it was "ΨΒΣΓΖΣΓΚ" until MOA, when I added another "ΣΓ". Don't try to pronounce those in Greek, btw, I know it's gibberish if you treet the Sygmas like Ses instead of Es, but it looked cool. Anyway, my official online identity was originally my Raven name before I even discovered Human Plus, if that tells you how much of a Core nerd I am. ^.^
Welcome to RR dood!
Oh, good, the forum isn't dead. GTK!
The guys are probably just out right now.
Hey! Welcome!
Hello and welcome!

Activity is at a trickle at the moment as a lot o us are busy. But stay around and you may experience firsthand what happens when RR decides to be random.
Welcome to the forums!
welcome to the boards \o/
Oh welcome! We're not totally dead, its just that life usually catches up with most of us.

Renaissance periods do happen however, and sometimes we just play AC all over again.
Ello.
I agree with the Lord of Leprosy. We're just mostly busy with stuff in real life. Or maybe in another virtual game too, whichever. LOL
(06-03-2013, 12:45 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Oh welcome! We're not totally dead, its just that life usually catches up with most of us.

Renaissance periods do happen however, and sometimes we just play AC all over again.

Considering that most of RR's veterans were still in college or just fresh out of it when the forums was started, it was bound to happen eventually. Shades

Hey, at least we still get to meet up in the real world regularly. LOL
I'm busy with real life.
(06-03-2013, 06:54 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]I'm busy with real life.

Is it possible to be busy with fake life?
(06-03-2013, 06:57 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2013, 06:54 PM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]I'm busy with real life.

Is it possible to be busy with fake life?

I wish my life was fake. Sometimes.
Pages: 1 2