The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: New guy, planning to be on often.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all! I actually joined the site ages ago and like a fool aptly forgot the site adress and everything else(because I'm cute like that. hah.)

That aside here I am, throwing myself to your tender mercy. And, for lack of a better introduction copy and pasting the bio from my profile(just written,) into this margin. Enjoy!

Not a whole lot to say. I'm a blacksmith from the middle of B.F.E, I do Ranch work for a day job and make knives and carve bone on the side.

Those two things are my main passion but they don't exactly pay the rent. I also enjoy writing. I'd say I'm decent at it. Probably link my Fanfiction.net account to here so y'all can check that if you want.

As far as the rest of my life goes, not a whole lot going on. I live, work, sleep. Not much else in between. Maybe get sloshed on the weekend. I suppose I also enjoy working out. Though, admittedly I havn't done much this week but that's besides the point.

How did I end up on this site? Easy, I was looking for a diagram for some dakka! That is to say a gun, or firearm that is, used by... well honestly I forget which mech at this point but you get the idea.

Anywho, I found it and instantly fell in love and here we are now. savvy?

P.S. I play on PSN every now and again so feel free to friend me but dont get mad if I don't respond right away, I only get on maybe once a week.
Welcome to the boards!

Hmmm your name is vaguely familiar, just can't put a handle where the heck did I see it before.
(01-18-2013, 04:16 PM)NobodiesHiiro Wrote: [ -> ]How did I end up on this site? Easy, I was looking for a diagram for some dakka! That is to say a gun, or firearm that is, used by... well honestly I forget which mech at this point but you get the idea.

I'm familiar enough with that term. Reading up about the greenskin hordes and facing them on a semi-weekly basis tends to expand one's vocabulary in wondrous ways. Besides, you can never have enough of it. Tongue

Took you long enough to introduce yourself though. Big grin
One of the most interesting intros we've had in a while. Welcome to the site!
Hey, hey! Thank you all, I'm glad everyone seems pretty friendly. I've been on forums where the people were horrible to the new people.

I have no idea where you might have seen my name. As I understand it's fairly uncommon.

Glad someone finally got what Dakka is reference to. Rock on.
Welcome to RR dood!
Thanks! I'm glad to be here.
(01-18-2013, 04:16 PM)NobodiesHiiro Wrote: [ -> ]Not a whole lot to say. I'm a blacksmith from the middle of B.F.E, I do Ranch work for a day job and make knives and carve bone on the side.

You got my attention at 'carve bones on the side'.

Hello Hiiro.
I think i remember you now. Didn't you write one of the side stories in the PokéWars universe?
(01-19-2013, 12:21 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]I think i remember you now. Didn't you write one of the side stories in the PokéWars universe?

Yes, yes I do. Hah. That's awesome! That'd probably be the last thing I would expect to be known for. Cornova is awesome for letting me write my story.

Also, hello to you as well serene! I actually just finished a pair of bone ear rings.
(01-19-2013, 01:52 PM)NobodiesHiiro Wrote: [ -> ]Also, hello to you as well serene! I actually just finished a pair of bone ear rings.

Awesome. I'm actually a bit curious. Show your works sometime.
Okie dokie! I'll try to get some pictures gathered up of stuff I've made sometime soon.
welcome to the boards \o/
Welcome to the forums!

(01-19-2013, 11:46 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2013, 04:16 PM)NobodiesHiiro Wrote: [ -> ]Not a whole lot to say. I'm a blacksmith from the middle of B.F.E, I do Ranch work for a day job and make knives and carve bone on the side.

You got my attention at 'carve bones on the side'.

Hello Hiiro.

This line grabbed my attention too.
Lol welcome!
Pages: 1 2