The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Hungry for a real fight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
TO ALL RAVENS OF LAS PINAS, I ISSUE A CHALLENGE. NO REWARD IS GIVEN I'M AFRAID. BUT I'M WILLING TO LISTEN TO YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU CAN GIVE THE LOCATION OF OUR FIGHT. I JUST WANT TO HAVE A REAL CHALLEGE. I'M GETTING SICK OF PLAYING WITH EVANGEL AND NORMAL ZINAIDA IS A JOKE. SHE'S MORE FUN WHEN SHE HAD HER RAILGUN. I WANT SOMETHING NEW. IF YOU WANT MY AC INFO, IT'S IN THE LR DESIGN FORUM.

I WON'T LET YOU DOWN.
Stop shouting. Tongue

Seriously though, I think one or more of our members here is close to that area. I just forgot who. Wait and see, someone will reply.

Oh, and I can totally sympathize with you friend. I have a hard time of finding people close to my area to play AC with too. That reminds me, Black Dragon, if you're reading this, pano na laban natin? XD
@rober2:

There are some of us here at Muntinlupa. It's not exacty close, but it's close enough I guess. Oh, and we currently have rules that this board generally follows for AC designing and fighting: <a href='http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showtopic=274' target='_blank'>http://ravenrepublic.net/index.php?showtopic=274</a>. I guess that's pretty much the conditions of most people here.

As for your challenge, I can't guarantee accepting your invitation soon because I'll be busy with school soon. I'll see though. But the others might be more available than me.
im from bacoor cavite well perhaps im also hungry for a fight im tired crushing pathetic ac's well as long as its weekends we can meet
my garage is in Imus, Cavite... well, IF I can fix my job applications ASAP, maybe I can have a fight... just like you, I also like a fight... human vs. human :ph34r:

for now, I have some problems to fix... (hindi na nga ako nakasali ng tourney dahil sa dami ng inaasikaso ko), so I can't accept your challenge for the mean time Wink

=^.^=
Where exactly in Las Pinas?

PM me your cellphone number if you're really interested.
berto, relax lang. Big grin

btw,

diba sabi ninyo, you're gonna try out serene's tournament format. maybe you could have berto there with you.
<!--QuoteBegin-wanzerfreak+Nov 18 2006, 11:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wanzerfreak @ Nov 18 2006, 11:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> berto, relax lang. Big grin [/quote:7f82a65e67]
LOL it's really funny reading a message like that from you. Smile)

Btw Robert, I live in Alabang so meeting up is no problem. Just give me a venue.
ahehe where in las pinas... well i think we should all meet up again like PACT I... like in a mall so that we can take turns slugging it out... then probably eat or coffee afterwards... aheheh depends... but im kinda busy right now with the ASEAN summit.
robert2: There's a PS2 rental shop in Alabang Town Center, which is pretty near Las Pinas IIRC Nix mentioned a while back? Is that location close or accesible to you?
nice... ravens down south...

the group is getting bigger... (inconceivable! 54 members?!)

We are reaching a point that we could have 2 AC groups.
Southern (alabang, las pinas, cavite, gen san) and central ravens (manila, makati, QC, antipolo)

thinking the top 1 and 2 of PACTI are of the same tier... and both are on opposite sides... (friendly rivalry)

Shall we go to war? hahahaha.... Smile)

just a thought...

kidding aside...
if people are willing and have free time... They can set up regular meetings every other week.

let's say...
southern ravens-> alabang town center
central-> SM manila or wherever...
it's up to you really...

helps keep in top shape when you fight VS

For the republic!
Hey Adrian, good ideas dude. I'm willing to regularly spend my Saturday afternoons with AC, and some friendly competition, if anyone's up for it.

That's only considering that the place we're going to be playing at is cheap or free though. I don't think I can regularly contribute to paying a huge bill for rentals every week.
I'm free on saturdays, just inform me before hand whenever you plan to go Happy
nice... the central ravens have established a home base... the leper house

what's your answer down south? Tongue
Assuming na-meet ko na kayo dati, pwede sa bahay ko. Tongue For as long as yer willing to go all the way here. Hahah.
Pages: 1 2