The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: EXM games Facebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.facebook.com/exmgames

Carnage Frontier: Desperation

just sharing beta phase is out for mobile

give a shot guys so that i can tell the boss the bugs and such

one of the online indie clients been working on a bit from time to time royaltypay though :p

"Royalty" -basically pay is after the project and depends on how well the product sells...yeah thats one downside if it royalty/revenue type of project :p i really prefer paid up front projects but it still work experience none the less
Gonna go and check it then xp.

Edit: reaction
The main menu look seems needlessly scattered IMO. The "x" formation for menu buttons is good but I think they should be equally spaced apart.

Credits isn't working

First go at game:
Movement of zombies needs work, they're kinda stiff.
Different weapons would be nice.
No headshot bonus damage?
Aren't those the aliens from Kishin Corp?

And now on to the zombie grab.
At first I thought getting grabbed by them was an instant kill cus you can't shoot them anymore but I got curious and shock my tablet and lo and behold they let go.
somethings to point out though:
1. no hint at this being the thing you need to do, in game prompts or a hint section would really help.
2. I think the zombie grab mechanic is bugged because I don't see any zombies getting close to me but one kept grabbing on me.

3. Is there a limit to how much you can shake them off because around 1:10+ in one grabbed me and I can no longer shake him off.

... thats all I can say about it for now.
thanks for giving it a try will email boss about the bugs ^^