The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Looking for: AC Head Unit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

I am looking for a spare head unit for my Crest CR-C90U3. Sadly, the one I had was lost when I was in my previous company. I use to display it in my workstation and maybe a kid took an interest in the head. (good thing not the whole AC).

Assembled or unassembled units will do but I need to see the model first^^

Also, I am looking for a good kit builder/painter, preferrably airbrush. I would like to give life to this AC and it needs an overhaul to remove seams and my newbie work.

Thanks Republic!
We can't just do a deal if we don't know where you're from.
Sorry if I miss to mention this. I assume that most of the members here are in the Philippines.

Coming from Philippines as well. I live in Makati.
(10-25-2012, 02:55 PM)riou06 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if I miss to mention this. I assume that most of the members here are in the Philippines.

Coming from Philippines as well. I live in Makati.

It's fine. Pero syempre, hindi namin alam kung saan sa Pilipinas. Kaya mas ok kung mas klaro.
Which CR-C90U3 AC did you have?
[Image: TOY-RBT-0356.jpg]

I got this one. The standard first issue Crest CRC90U3. ^^
He mentioned greenhills and Lils so I'll assume somewhere in QC or Pasig.. Big grin
We have a regular member here who did some commissions before, but for a price. He hasn't come here in over a month though, but try to send him a PM. His name is Fox. He once went toe-to-toe with Chuck Norris and sold one of his kidneys for an AC kit. Some of his customers say that he stays up three days straight to finish a project and sleep the whole day after. It is rumored that he spent over php19000 on Warhammer40k miniatures in order to learn techniques to paint the small details on a php1500 HGUC kit.

I forgot to mention that he might have an extra SR2, basically, the head you're looking for... maybe.
Actually that is right fox hasn't been here in while, oh well hope you find the head part you're looking for.
Thanks for the helpful infos all! This will be helpful.

Any other members with spares? Domo
I got lots of scrap but I mainly work with Gunpla and yet to own an AC kit.
DOH-HO-HO-HO! Horsie